Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Showtalk

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

What does "John has a long mustache" mean? (snp)   The Serious You: How Current Events Affect You

Started 6/5/21 by $1,661.87 in cats (ROCKETMAN_S); 2600 views.
WALTER784 said:

His staff also know that his memory is not as sharp, so they should have written it into the script on the teleprompter for him to read. So they are more so at fault than he himself.

The kids who are responsible for that probably were never taught that in history class, it was likely never celebrated in their politically correct woke indoctrination center school, and it wasn't on the standardized tests that schools have been teaching to for the past 30 years or so. Thus they had no clue, and probably just didn't google for historical events that happened so it came and went unnoticed.

Given the present trajectory of education in some jurisdictions, it wouldn't surprise me that 30 years after most of us are dead and buried, more than 51% of the population will have forgotten that December 25th was a day we celebrated, while July 4th will be more or less deleted during our remaining lifetimes.

Just like in "1984" - although they will probably start "Hate Week" as everything from the past is purged and sent down the memory hole to be forgotten, as monuments are removed and history re-written to fit the Party line.

WALTER784

Jun-11

$1,661.87 in cats (ROCKETMAN_S) said...

The kids who are responsible for that probably were never taught that in history class, it was likely never celebrated in their politically correct woke indoctrination center school, and it wasn't on the standardized tests that schools have been teaching to for the past 30 years or so. Thus they had no clue, and probably just didn't google for historical events that happened so it came and went unnoticed.

As they are adults now... I don't think they should be referred to as kids today. But you are right. They were probably never taught that when they were kids in school. And it's a total shame that our education system has eroded to such a point that they do a disservice to the children being indoctrinated as well as a disservice to our country.

Given the present trajectory of education in some jurisdictions, it wouldn't surprise me that 30 years after most of us are dead and buried, more than 51% of the population will have forgotten that December 25th was a day we celebrated, while July 4th will be more or less deleted during our remaining lifetimes.

That is a very likely possibility unless we do something about it NOW! There's not much time left to return our education system back into the learning establishment it used to be.

Sort of reminds me about this:

How they attempt to divide us... Just so we're clear...

I never cared that you were Gay or Transexual, UNTIL you started SHOVING it down my throat.

I never cared what color you were, UNTIL you started blaming me for your personal problems.

I never cared about your political affiliation, UNTIL you started condemning me for mine.

I never cared where you were born, UNTIL you wanted to erase my history and blame my ancestors for your life failures.

I never even cared if your beliefs were different than mine, UNTIL you said my beliefs were wrong.

Now I care... my patience and tolerance are gone! And I'm not alone in feeling like this.

Just know that there are hundreds of millions of us who feel the same way.

And with that said, "we hundreds of millions" need to perform a major overhaul of our entire education system. The quickest way to do that is to prove that current education system is not doing what it's supposed to so fire ALL of them. Yep... each and every one from the school, city, county, state... and also remove the unions from our education system as well. It was the union's strangle hold that helped force in much of what we have in our schools today.

Once that's done, we need to re-hire educators (teachers, principals, city, county and state officials) with priority being on those whom have served in our military. They were taught the proper history of our country and thus are better qualified than current school teachers or board members. Those who served 4 or more years of active duty in any one of our military branches should be given first pick. All people chosen to work in these schools regardless of their duty (including janitors, cooks and others) should undergo Hermitage Foundation's 6-hour course on our Constitution, our Bill of Rights, the Federalist Papers, what a Republic, a Democracy, a Monarchy and an Oligarchy are and many other basic necessities which ALL Americans were taught back when I went to school, but which you don't find taught in schools any more today. After taking that 6 hour course, they must take a test and pass it with a score of 85 or better before they will be offered a job in our education system. And yes, even janitors, cooks and other non teaching personnel should also be required to pass the test.

Without a heritage to keep... every generation starts over!

FWIW

Edited to add: [And don't just limit that 6 hour course to our education system... ensure that every member of Congress, every person who works in the White House and all of our judges including the Supreme court appointed judges also be required to watch the 6 hour video. But for Congress and Judges... the score should be set at 90% to be able to pass and keep their jobs. For the Supreme Court, it should be 95% or above!!!]

• Edited June 12, 2021 12:03 am  by  WALTER784
Showtalk
Host

Jun-12

We already have handlers running him. He doesn’t write his own words or plan anything.  He’s so obviously not all there.

WALTER784 said:

Without a heritage to keep... every generation starts over!

and future archaeologists will wonder about what made the civilization collapse so utterly, especially when most of the record of its demise was censored and de-platformed during the final years of its decline and fall because they were all on fakebook and twitter.

WALTER784

Jun-13

future archaeologists will wonder about what made the civilization collapse so utterly, especially when most of the record of its demise was censored and de-platformed during the final years of its decline and fall because they were all on fakebook and twitter.

Welcome to the second falling of Rome!!!

FWIW

WALTER784 said:

As they are adults now... I don't think they should be referred to as kids today.

Well, some of them are so delayed in reaching various milestones traditional of adulthood that one could refer to them as kids at least until they are around 40 or so.

Because it will take them that long to get the student loans paid off so they can think about buying a house, starting a family, and save for retirement.

Showtalk said:

We already have handlers running him. He doesn’t write his own words or plan anything. He’s so obviously not all there.

Yeah. He's a figurehead for the Deep State. I wonder if they have to CGI out the strings used to make him move and talk that the puppeteers pull just outside of frame.

Maybe they'll finish writing the code for the animatronic robot that they'll use to give his future speeches and do bill signing ceremonies - lol.

Showtalk
Host

Jun-13

I’m surprised he’s still standing and able to read a teleprompter.  I was wrong, I didn’t think he would last much past the election before retiring from public life.

• Edited June 13, 2021 6:15 pm  by  Showtalk
Showtalk said:

I’m surprised he’s still standing and able to read a teleprompter. I was wrong, I didn’t think he would last much past the election before retiring from public life.

Putting on my tin foil conspiracy theory hat, I could speculate that he really has already retired from public life and they have a body double for public appearance, and a huge artificial intelligence system to do deepfake videos for anything else needed. And of course one you have a signature digitized, you can program a 5 axis robotic manipulator arm to make the pen strokes at a perfectly replicated pen to paper angle with varying pressure levels.

That technology can make perfect forgeries if you have motion captured the person's signature being made by the real person. But you can also analyze an original signature made by the real person using 3D analysis, much the way a painting can be analyzed to detect forgeries, and then use that to infer the pen stroke pressure, angles, and directionality.

Since each signature by a person differs slightly from one signing to another, one can repeat the digitizing process of various signatures over time. For example, if you can scan checks they have signed, you can determine which elements of the signature that changes the most from instance to instance.

Call a random number generator with some parameter constraints, straight from an open source C or C++ function library with your forgery code to apply offsets to an "average" signature specimen, so each signature is within the parameters of the person's normal, so you could generate signatures by the thousands or tens of thousands, and a handwriting analyst would conclude they were genuine.

Imagine Steve Martin's character signing those thousands and thousands of checks for a dollar and change in the movie "The Jerk", and how all of them are essentially the same but all are unique, subject to hand micro-tremors and muscle fatigue, factors that can be built into the forgery algorithm.

Now if you build a human-like android that looks just like Biden, seat it in the Oval Office or the Rose Garden for bill signing ceremonies, with that algorithm programmed into the arm and hand actuation software, and you could keep him "alive" for 8 years after the real Biden has been dead and kept preserved by modern techniques unavailable to those who preserved Lenin to lie in state for generations.

Finally, after his robotic stand-in leaves office, they could announce his death after a convenient interval and do the state funeral and flags at half staff and all that stuff, while Kamala Harris serves 2 terms officially, but effectively serves longer than Franklin Delano Roosevelt.

Thus with modern digital smoke and mirrors, they could give Kamala essentially 4 full terms, the first 2 quietly behind the scenes giving the orders to the robotic avatar.

Not that far-fetched. After all, they make sex robots that successfully crossed the uncanny valley of creepiness for the well heeled incels (both male and female), some of which are networked with teledildonics to replicate the movements of a lover halfway around the world (or an algorithm pretending to be the same - a whole new kind of squick factor to the modern world).

Thinking along that line of robots indistinguishable from people from a distance of a few feet, here's probably more than a few impatient drivers in horribly traffic congested cities that dress their dolls and put them in the passenger seat, programmed to fiddle with a cell phone and occasionally make eye contact with other drivers and passengers in the High Occupancy Vehicle car pool lanes, that have not been caught yet.

A little more creative programming could have one capable of fooling even law enforcement in a traffic stop right up until identification was demanded.

Showtalk
Host

Jun-13

He’s a robotic clone?  Ok…