Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!
1247 messages in 636 discussions
Latest Jul-14 by WALTER784
2870 messages in 221 discussions
21925 messages in 1001 discussions
5933 messages in 306 discussions
6683 messages in 437 discussions
2969 messages in 237 discussions
6455 messages in 147 discussions
966 messages in 94 discussions
3601 messages in 218 discussions
3032 messages in 133 discussions
7093 messages in 594 discussions
1853 messages in 101 discussions
8299 messages in 418 discussions
12994 messages in 643 discussions
842 messages in 24 discussions
Here are some useful suggestions for handling stress in your life:
1. Jam 39 tiny marshmallows up your nose and try to sneeze them out.
2. Use your Master Card to pay your Visa.
3. Pop some popcorn without putting the lid on.
4. When someone says, "Have a nice day," tell them you have other plans.
5. Find out what a frog in a blender really looks like.
6. Make a list of things to do that you have already done.
7. Put your toddler's clothes on backwards and send him off to preschool as if nothing was wrong.
8. Retaliate for tax woes by filling out your tax forms with Roman numerals.
9. Leaf through a National Geographic and draw underwear on the natives.
10. Go Shopping. Buy everything. Sweat on it. Return it the next day.
11. Pay your electric bill in pennies.
12. Drive to work in reverse.
13. Relax by mentally reflecting on your favorite episode of the "Flintstones" during that important safety meeting.
14. Refresh yourself -- put your tongue on a cold, steel guardrail.
15. Polish your car with ear wax.
16. Read the dictionary upside-down and look for secret messages.
17. Bill your doctor for the time spent in his waiting room.
18. Write a short story, using alphabet soup.
19. Stare at people through the tines of a fork and pretend they are in jail.
20. Make up a language and ask people for directions.