Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!
1247 messages in 636 discussions
Latest Jul-15 by WALTER784
2870 messages in 221 discussions
21925 messages in 1001 discussions
5933 messages in 306 discussions
6683 messages in 437 discussions
2969 messages in 237 discussions
6455 messages in 147 discussions
966 messages in 94 discussions
3601 messages in 218 discussions
3032 messages in 133 discussions
7093 messages in 594 discussions
1853 messages in 101 discussions
8299 messages in 418 discussions
12994 messages in 643 discussions
842 messages in 24 discussions
Heavenly Voice Mail
We have all learned to live with "voice mail" as a necessary part of modern life.
But have you wondered -- what if God decided to install voice mail? Imagine praying and hearing this:
Thank you for calling My Father's House. Please select one of the following options:
- Press 1 for Requests
- Press 2 for Thanksgiving
- Press 3 for Complaints
- Press 4 for All Other Inquiries
What if God used the familiar excuse... "I'm sorry, all of our angels are busy helping other sinners right now. However, your prayer is important to us and will be answered in the order it was received, so please stay on the line."
Can you imagine getting these kinds of responses as you call God in prayer:
If you would like to speak to:
- Gabriel...Press 1.
- For Michael, Press 2.
- For a directory of other Angels, Press 3.
- If you would like to hear King David sing a Psalm while you are holding, please Press 4.
- To find out if a loved one has been assigned to Heaven, Press 5, enter his or her Social Security Number, then press the pound key. If you get a negative response, try Area Code 666.
- For reservations at "My Father's House" please enter J-O-H-N followed by 3-1-6.
- For answers to nagging questions about dinosaurs, the age of the earth and where Noah's Ark is, please wait until you arrive here.
- Our computers show that you have already prayed once today. Please hang up and try again tomorrow.
- This office is closed for the weekend to observe a religious holiday. Please pray again.
- Monday after 9:30 a.m. If you need emergency assistance when this office is closed, contact your local pastor.