About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

4 Weeks Today! Help!   General Chit-Chat

Started 11/13/19 by Belinda2019; 1021 views.
Belinda2019

11/14/19

Thank you so much Mark! We’ve had huge bushfires around where I live and work, so sitting at home with too much time on my hands...there’s only so many times you can clean a spotless house!! Home again tomorrow, looks like LOTS of baking joy

3 more days (so Sunday) and I’ll be getting a star too...

Congratulations again to you dizzyand Suedizzy

NOPE sunflowersunflowersunflowersunflower

VIV691 (NOSMOKING3)

11/14/19

Hi Belinda.  Where do you live.  We are on north coast nsw -Grsfton.  Fires  all around but not in town.  Stay safe.

Viv        by the way weare in  Grafton.

Belinda2019

11/14/19

Oh Viv that’s awful - stay safe!

I’m In a little town called Bulahdelah - about 30 - 40km south of Nabiac and the highway, until yesterday morning, from here north was closed from Friday, very scary. I work in Taree and have had to take the week off due to the devastation. So many have lost everything :(

The smoke has been dreadful too, I’m just so grateful that I don’t have asthma. 

Please take care and stay safe xx

VIV691 (NOSMOKING3)

11/14/19

We are safe in town. The atmosphere is so...smoky. who would want a ciggie at a time like this.  I know Buladelah..you go through it on the way to Sydney.  Is that still on the way to Sydney?

Viv

Belinda2019

11/14/19

Lol, I know....far too smoky! Yes Bulahdelah is on the way to Sydney still...apparently there are plans to put in a huge service centre here rather like the Twin Servos at Ourimbah. And there’s a large building development allotment sitting in front of council....I’ve only been living here since June, was at Tea Gardens for about 3.5 years before that, and was in Perth, WA before that. 
Life takes us in funny places sometimes

Belinda2019

11/14/19

Yes, I’m a not smoker!! Just can’t find my inner peace today after that awful night’s sleep :(. 

Focusing hard on NOPE

• Edited November 14, 2019 5:03 am  by  slowblumer