Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Political Correctness - TOLERANCE OR DEATH!!   General Confusion

Started 7/4/18 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 26168 views.
BerrySteph

11/8/19

Harold27Z said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USoWpLll4Cg Ask yourself how did a 1961 TYPEWRITER manage to use various fonts and font sizes on his birth cert ?

I watched 1.5 minutes of that and it made no sense whatsoever.

Harold27Z

11/8/19

I have not watched that clip.  I have an excellent clip on another PC which makes perfect sense. 

It's called: "Obama Birth Certificate - fake, fraud or genuine" or else  "Proof Obama's birth cert is a forgery - an impeachable felony" or "Proof Obama's birth certificate is a forgery".

Harold27Z

11/8/19

Yes.  Bandits who prefer their own shape over women's shape.  They choose to walk and talk like women and sickenize normal people, 

The bible springs to mind: Rom 1: 27 "Men, lying with men, and receiving in themselves the penalty they deserved".  I will explain it when you are older.

Q. What were Rock Hudson's last words?

A. I ain't afraid to die, but I hate to leave my friends behind.

Q. How did AIDS get to America ?

A. Up the Hudson.

Harold27Z

11/8/19

"For I am constant as the Northern Star" - Julius Caesar by Shakespeare.

BerrySteph

11/9/19

Harold27Z said:

I have not watched that clip.

This is why you're such a waste of time.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

11/9/19

Here is Obama's Birth certificate.

His FATHER was born in Kenya.

I can see where you got confused.

Related image

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

11/9/19

Ah, you're afraid of gay people.

It's OK.  They're not coming to touch you - inappropriately or otherwise.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

11/9/19

BerrySteph said:

Harold27Z said: I have not watched that clip.

This is why you're such a waste of time

There is some sort of analogy here involving pots and kettles... but I think it's racist.

BerrySteph

11/9/19

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:

There is some sort of analogy here involving pots and kettles... but I think it's racist.

I've floated you a number of pretty astonishing ideas - all of them strongly backed by at least some mainstream sources.

I've never pointed you to something I've not read like Harold has (and occasionally caught you doing, if only by accident!)

Most valuable to you (unless you're cowed into unquestioning admiration for the cousins) is the concept that a cover-up will nearly always be corrupt in some fashion and the US is riven by a lot of really serious ones.

What I find really worrying (but only for the last 106 days so far) is that with Boris Johnson we're going the same way as the US, total dishonesty and cover up in government.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

11/9/19

I'm saying that you refuse to watch any videos I put up (for bizarre reasons, such as they are made by the devil) and often say my news articles are propaganda and therefore you will not read them.

Pot - Kettle - Black.