About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

4 Months Today    Dots and Stars Milestones

Started Mar-5 by gkim; 296 views.
gkim

Mar-5

Today is my four months smoke free! I can’t believe I made it to four months. Thank you all for being here!

In reply toRe: msg 1
KatieKat84

Mar-5

Congratulations on 4 months!! So important to celebrate the milestones isn’t it. How are you finding things with your quit?

Thanks for your message on my 4 year post. Yes it does feel good! Personally I found the whole first year hard. After 2 years I stopped feeling deprived eg when I saw someone smoking at a party. It’s amazing how it becomes so embedded in our lives, like a true weed! 

Keep up the good work and I hope to see your 4 year post in future:) 

Katie

4th March 2017

Anne2020

Mar-8

Well done! Keep up the great work.  CHeers!!!

Congratulation GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

euknight

Mar-8

Great job g Kim. ....4 months is an amazing accomplishment! Past the 3 mark and now on to 6. I see you posting a lot...keep up the wonderful work!”

Every bit of effort is a gift to yourself. Take a glimpse at the person you are going to be! Smoke free! Victory!

Peggy
5-8-20

SusanK1960

Mar-8

Gkim, what wonderful news!  This means that you are thru the hardest part of the quit!  What do you have planned to reward yourself for this accomplishment?