Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Commonwealth refugees swilling chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

News from Mexico   America - all of it

Started Aug-29 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 783 views.
In reply toRe: msg 2
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Oct-18

BerrySteph

Oct-18

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:

Mexican police arrest and release El Chapo's son, Ovidio Guzman, after intense gunfight.

$billions worth of profits and corrupt government members getting a hefty slice of it.

After all, what would patriots do, spend all that money (c. £6 billion a year in the UK?) on schools and hospitals?

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Oct-19

If the US government would turn their military attention away from the Middle East and toward cleaning out the drug cartels that infest their neighbour, they would LITERALLY make the world a better place, solve their border crisis and strike a major blow against the war on drugs.

BerrySteph

Oct-19

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:

If the US government would turn their military attention away from the Middle East and toward cleaning out the drug cartels that infest their neighbour, they would LITERALLY make the world a better place, solve their border crisis and strike a major blow against the war on drugs.

Sigh, you know me, I don't like to start an argument.

Especially not with a full frontal attack on the US for the whole "War on Drugs" as is fuelling Civil Wars in so many places.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Oct-19

BerrySteph said:

Sigh, you know me, I don't like to start an argument.

Ha ha ha ha...

Ha ha ha ha ha

HAH HA HA HA HA

HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAA!

HAAA HAAAA HAAAA HAAAAH

BerrySteph

Oct-19

I'm a pussy-cat.

I firmly believe that the problem of drugs would practically vanish if the supply was under gubbermint control. Or at least, shrink entirely from the public space as the "problems" became almost entirely restricted to medical problems (even those probalby being much less under a regulatory system).

And that the reason this is not happening is that the CIA (and maybe parts of UK covert activities?) are funded by drug-dealing.

That's what the US is doing in Afghanistan for 18 years. The Taliban didn't even recognise the gold-mine they were sitting on and were leaning on it when the US attacked them and took over their enormously profitable export.

Like I said, I'm just a pussy-cat.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

BerrySteph

Nov-7

You're pretty pathetic - an underfunded department tried to track guns flowing into Mexico - and failed. Very likely because they were underfunded and obstructed by order of the gun-lobby.

Then the gun-lobby tried to force AG Holder to name the individuals involved and he refused.

I think the whole thing was terrible - but I know who's side you're on - more murders in Mexico.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Nov-13

I wonder if they'll be detained at the border.