NelleyPen

Poetry Playpen

Hosted by NelleyPen

If you are not into writing or POETRY lifestyle you will be bored here...

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Equilibrium Soundtrack - Klaus Badelt   Cool and fave Music

Started May-13 by NelleyPen; 361 views.
NelleyPen

May-13

Equilibrium: I watched the movie for the remarkable minute action music!! 

Klaus Badelt is a German composer, producer, and arranger of film scores. He is known for his collaborations with Hans Zimmer, helping to write scores for dozens of critically acclaimed films including The Thin Red Line, The Prince of Egypt, Gladiator, and Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl.

Equilibrium is a 2002 American science fiction action film written and directed by Kurt Wimmer, and starring Christian Bale, Emily Watson, and Taye Diggs. The film follows John Preston, an enforcement officer in a future in which feelings and artistic expression are outlawed and citizens take daily injections of drugs to suppress their emotions

Equilibrium Soundtrack - Klaus Badelt

Aug 6, 2012 JH

This soundtrack is part of a playlist of the full Equilibrium Official Soundtrack.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehu_98eQcdM&list=PL20B2D7F589EC3199

sparkles

In reply toRe: msg 1
NelleyPen

May-13

Have you seen the 2002 movie?  speech_balloon

What do you think of the Music, the violent Martial Art actions and the outstanding stunts?  

Guard101

May-14

The Martial Art in movies are definitely outstanding stunts with visual effects and amazing music.

I haven't seen this particular movie thought! Maybe I should! thumbsup

TAB00GA

May-15

A must watch movie, I guess...  thumbsup

Just the right entertainment to cut down on the boredom! 

H E L L (MHeleana)

May-17

Astonishing visionary movie... Morally; that definitely looks a lot as we are living as per say for currently on daily basis...  scream

H E L L (MHeleana)

May-17

The outstanding martial art and the music are great too!

In reply toRe: msg 1
NelleyPen

May-18

Honestly - I'm not particularly a fan of violent movies, but I very much liked several aspect of this theatrical gymnastic as it matched so well with the remarkable sound and peculiar mood within the symphonic music! 

kissing_heart

GonghisKhan

May-18

In retrospect, the film was about an emotionless world and its wide spread community - actually our current future these days, and I do remember the rapid Gun Kata scene... more over amazing STUNTS!

anguished The sound effects are outstanding!

CaroWee

May-20

I've seen a movie a while ago, but I haven't noticed the music so much, it matches so well you get to miss the sounds!

Time to see it again!  stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes

NelleyPen

May-26

YES!!  Right on cue!  thumbsup

Amazing how writers have become viosionaries!