NelleyPen

Poetry Playpen

Hosted by NelleyPen

If you are not into writing or POETRY lifestyle you will be bored here...

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

The Remarkable Science of Grounding   Concerns in progress

Started Aug-8 by NelleyPen; 629 views.
NelleyPen

Aug-8

Deepak Chopra has a short appearance in the video below.

Further down the movie there's a lot of so-called health Guru mumbo-jumbo claiming that people should always walk barefoot -- sorry - we cannot walk barefoot in an airport or in the streets because people spit on the floor, dogs, cats, flying birds might defecate on the floor and you can catch a lot of microbes… however running on a sandy beach it's different because the sun burns most of the living microbes.

Most of the time people love to run on the sand, I do and I also love jumping my invisible 90 cm hurdles!

feet  Oops typo

• Edited August 26, 2020 12:53 pm  by  NelleyPen
In reply toRe: msg 1
NelleyPen

Aug-8

#earthingmovie

The Earthing Movie: The Remarkable Science of Grounding

(full documentary)  feet

Premiered Nov 19, 2019 Earthing
VIDEO https://youtu.be/44ddtR0XDVU

Share where you're viewing the film from, how grounding (earthing) has helped you, and/or any questions in the comments below.

feet

TAB00GA

Aug-9

There was a singer that cannot sing unless she was barefooted, she could only feel the rhythm of the music without shoes!

Her name was CESARIA EVORA  v

Nicknamed the "Barefoot Diva" for performing without shoes,[3] she was known as the "Queen of Morna"

• Edited August 9, 2020 12:08 pm  by  TAB00GA
Sylveria

Aug-10

NelleyPen said:

sorry - we cannot walk barefoot in an airport or in the streets because people spite on the floor, dogs, cats, flying birds might defecate on the floor and you can catch a lot of microbes

The streets might also have sharp debris like broken class or rusted nails!

Sundawncer

Aug-11

American Indians did not walk barefoot all the time, we invented the moccasins… it was made of animal skin and lined with Rhubad leafs which were changed all the time! 

feet

funiki

Aug-11

Notice that everyone has a book to sell with more mumbo-jumbo to conventional earthy tips!!!!

laughing

funiki

Aug-11

Hawaiian walked barefoot up to Michel Jordan's NIKE!!!! tired_face

Samurai (BushMesh)

Aug-12

Are you kidding me?

A simple RADIO with an Antena gives you grounding if you walk barefoot at home!!!

CESARIA EVORA

I just had a peek at her amazing song Sodade.

Live In Paris at Le Grand Rex, April 2004. (HD).

31 Oct 2010 ingoleg oleg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNVrdYGiULM
CESARIA EVORA - Sodade. Live In Paris at Le Grand Rex, April 2004. (HD).

thumbsup

I got some tips from this

How To Ground an Outdoor TV Antenna Per NEC

Antenna Man 19 Jun 2019
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aey9rCC5Gs

This video explains the ways to properly ground an outdoor TV antenna according to national electric code.

All outdoor antennas should be grounded to avoid static build up which can attract lightning (although still very rare). This video is for informational purposes only. Please contact a professional for specific advice on how and how not to ground your TV antenna. I am not liable for any damage, injury, or death that occurs from not contacting a professional to verify your antenna is properly grounded.