NelleyPen

Poetry Playpen

Hosted by NelleyPen

If you are not into writing or POETRY lifestyle you will be bored here...

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

The Silent Nasty Weeds    Concerns in progress

Started Aug-26 by NelleyPen; 923 views.
NelleyPen

Aug-26

Little things done, in a span of 2 hours on my front-yard during a sunny afternoon.

First; I've cut out most of the wild Rhubarb leafs and stems and its spiky died out flowers. I pulled out most all the Bardana herbs; the spiky ones and seed carriers. And then my pleasant and adorable new neighbour voluntarily came along and mowed down the rest of the wild flowers and herbs, such as Camomile and mint. I didn't want to disappoint her for her good-will work, so I said nothing, although I wanted to keep these plants up-to the end of September or mid October 2020! 

leaves

In reply toRe: msg 1
NelleyPen

Aug-26

All the healing plants are gone, now.

These therapeutic plants are called weeds by the government and the local city; however the real nasty weeds (Marijuana) are allowed to be sold everywhere - to numb our youth's brain to keep them anaesthetized to reality, most of the day. Currently we may observe the young rioters and looters' behaviour which is totally unacceptable. Due to brain numbness, veracity and respect to citizens' properties and their life flies right over their empty skull!

The good part is that since it's almost the end of summer most of the seeds already fell-off to the grown and it rained for two days in a row… this means we'll have some more of the same herbs next year! Which I'm going to make sure these plants such as camomile, wild mint and wild bardana only grows in the backyard out of the city inspector's delicate eyeballs!

They want to control everything, so now; where's my face-mask? I need to go for a walk to check out my neighbour impeccable green lawn.  

leaves

• Edited August 26, 2020 1:24 pm  by  NelleyPen
In reply toRe: msg 2
NelleyPen

Aug-26

Nutritional Value of Burdock: herb

Burdock has vitamins and minerals, such as: vitamin A, vitamin B complex like vitamin b1, vitamin b2, vitamin b3, vitamin b5 and vitamin b6. It also has vitamin C, vitamin E, vitamin K, calcium, copper, iron, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, potassium, zinc and selenium.

48 Best Medicinal Plants with Their Benefits. Here’s an extensive list of 48 best medicinal plants along with their medicinal properties and uses!

http://balconygardenweb.com/best-medicinal-plants/

Learn differences between the two types and how to grow chamomile with these 5 tips.

https://growinginthegarden.com/how-to-grow-chamomile-5-tips-for-growing-chamomile/

sunflower

Samurai (BushMesh)

Aug-27

People call it weed because it grows fast and it spread fast!

Japanese healing plants anguished

To gardeners, Japanese knotweed and other foreign invaders are a menace. But an environmental expert says that when we talk about non-native species in such terms, we’re just being ‘xenophobic" 

Miyuko

Aug-27

And then my pleasant and adorable new neighbour voluntarily came along and mowed down the rest of the wild flowers and herbs, such as Camomile and mint.

YOU ARE TOO KIND!! laughing

Most people are totally brainwashed as usually - it's time to give her a REAL education!

Miyuko

Aug-27

It's cool that you brought this up... as for the dandelion people are taught that it a poisonous plant , but it isn't!

THIS CURES LIME DISEASE.. thumbsup

Delicious Way to Eat Raw Japanese Knotweed. Contains Resveratrol

The Earth Is Falling The Sky Is Looking For You Apr 16, 2019
https://youtu.be/w3Biy9k8IYY
Always be sure of Identification. Check with multiple reliable sources. Resveratrol is considered an antioxidant

relaxed

• Edited August 27, 2020 12:30 pm  by  Miyuko
Miyuko

Aug-27

NelleyPen said:

They want to control everything, so now; where's my face-mask? I need to go for a walk to check out my neighbour impeccable green lawn.

YES!!! THEY DO!!!

If they control your health, education and your bank-account you become their useful idiot!

In reply toRe: msg 1
Miyuko

Aug-27

MY GREAT GRANDMOTHER IS CLOSE TO 100 NOW...

And this is her favourite salade!

Japanese Knotweed, Invasive Plant or Wild Food and Medicine..?

Herbal Jedi Apr 13, 2017
https://youtu.be/YWus4NHrPHY
Join Herbalist Yarrow Willard in looking at one of the most notoriously invasive weeds on the planet!!

In this mini-intensive Yarrow shares on how this plant is actually one of the more beneficial Foods and Medicines out there and how even though we are trying to get rid of it with extreme measures everywhere, there is much benefit from learning to work with it.

In reply toRe: msg 8
ADDLER (DitmarP)

Aug-27

Although I camp out and hike a lot, this is all news to me!

CONGRATS to your great grandmother!  thumbsup

ADDLER (DitmarP)

Aug-27

Your neighbour mowed all of your lovely wild flowers and herbs, such as Camomile and mint?

flushed I can just imagine your red face!