Meta

Hosted by DigYourGig|Meta/Pulling To The Left group on Facebook

Politics, news, culture, entertainment. (If you don't want to view this forum in Zeta mode, you don't have to. Update your preferences and select "View all forums in Classic mode.)

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Gun deaths on the rise again   Racists & Gun Nuts

Started Nov-5 by DigYourGig; 957 views.
DigYourGig
Host

Nov-22

No, son, it's incumbent upon you when you make a claim that you back it up. Otherwise, you're just a troll, and I don't allow trolls here.

Grow up, child.

By looking at the numbers. Federal Prosecutions dropped during that time. So either Obama told Holder to stop prosecuting them, or Holder stopped on his own and Obama did nothing about it. Either way Obama is complicit.

Msg 45933.33 deleted
DigYourGig
Host

Nov-22

The rule here is: If you make a claim in a message on this forum, you have to back it up. Stop expecting others to do your work for you, and then berating them for YOUR laziness.

• Edited November 24, 2017 3:24 pm  by  DigYourGig
Hector442

Nov-22

If Swamprat hasn't been told 1000 times, he hasn't been told once that the person who makes a claim is responsible for substantiating it.

His pretending that isn't the forum protocol is definitely an act of trolling.

• Edited November 22, 2017 4:10 pm  by  Hector442
DigYourGig
Host

Nov-22

The swamp people are all the same.

DigYourGig
Host

Nov-22

You have no evidence that Obama told Holder to stop prosecuting or that Holder stopped prosecuting. You just made that up. 

Moreover, prosecutions did not STOP as you claimed. You made that up, too.

• Edited November 24, 2017 3:25 pm  by  DigYourGig

Perhaps you should go back and read what I said.

I never claimed prosecutions stopped. I said they dropped ~40% during the Obama era