Meta

Hosted by DigYourGig|Meta/Pulling To The Left group on Facebook

Politics, news, culture, entertainment. (If you don't want to view this forum in Zeta mode, you don't have to. Update your preferences and select "View all forums in Classic mode.)

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Roy Moore's wife was a minor when he first took an interest in her   Politics

Started Nov-22 by DigYourGig; 279 views.
DigYourGig
Host

Nov-22

This is absolutely not surprising at all.

Lonestar

Nov-23

In Alabama 16 is the legal age of consent, and there are only a couple "accusers"  that claim he assaulted them while they were under legal age. All the other women claim that their relationships were completely consensual. Is dating a 16 yr old creepy?, yeah, but not illegal. 

BTW I also believe in consistency, while I despise Al Franken, I think the photo on the plane is a non issue, he did not touch that woman, and except that they admitted to them there is no proof of most charges against most of the men subject to the recent feeding frenzy.  It has become the norm that any pissed off woman can destroy any man simply by making charges of improprieties from decades past which can neither be proven or disproven. 

DigYourGig
Host

Nov-23

One of the women accusing Roy Moore was 14 at the time. Another woman's story is of assault and attempted rape causing physical injury. Those ARE illegal.

It would be one thing if there was one accuser, but there are many and their stories are similar. That's because sexual abusers of Moore's type have a pattern of behavior.

Hector442

Nov-23

You're okay with an adult having sex with a 15-year-old?  In Alabama 16 is the age of consent.

Bike (URALTOURIST1)

Nov-23

At that time anyone under 21 was a minor.

DigYourGig
Host

Nov-23

In Trump's America, right wingers defend child molesters.

Moore was 29 and Kayla just 15 when they first met and he took a sexual interest in her.

Bike (URALTOURIST1)

Nov-23

So, men do not take an interest other than a saintlike contemplative view of nubility and beauty?  Before you took on your nobility, you never looked at a girl an any way other than that aforesaid saintly contemplation?

DigYourGig
Host

Nov-23

No, I have never been sexually interested in 14 or 15-year-old girls. 

• Edited November 24, 2017 3:23 pm  by  DigYourGig
MSurkont

Nov-25

Looking at is not the issue.

I can just picture you standing there with your tongue hanging out and drooling.