Meta

Hosted by DigYourGig|Meta/Pulling To The Left group on Facebook

Politics, news, culture, entertainment. (If you don't want to view this forum in Zeta mode, you don't have to. Update your preferences and select "View all forums in Classic mode.)

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Trump is frightened by black people   Racists & Gun Nuts

Started Nov-23 by DigYourGig; 156 views.
DigYourGig
Host

Nov-23

Tony Schwartz, the ghostwriter behind Trump's bestselling 1987 book "The Art of the Deal", says Trump's recent attacks of LaVar Ball stem from Trump being "half awed and half frightened by black people."

Asked Wednesday by CNN’s John Berman whether Trump’s attack was down to “what LaVar Ball said or, as some are alleging, how he looks,” Schwartz responded: "Both. So first of all, his father [LaVar Ball] is a tall black man and I think Trump is half awed and half frightened by black people and his only way of dealing with them is to attack them.”

CNN 11-22-2017 20.41.42

Like watching videos and supporting the creators who make them? Join 25 million other humans on Vidme today.

ramseylurker

Nov-23

the feeling is mutual

Bike (URALTOURIST1)

Nov-23

So you too are afraid of black people?

ramseylurker

Nov-23

Bike (URALTOURIST1) said...

So you too are afraid of black people?

???

Bike (URALTOURIST1)

Nov-23

The article was all about how The Donald supposedly fears black people and you said, "the feeling is mutual", what am I to take from that?

ramseylurker

Nov-23

Bike (URALTOURIST1) said...

The article was all about how The Donald supposedly fears black people and you said, "the feeling is mutual", what am I to take from that?

Oh, I don't know...That there might be some black folks who are afraid of Trump, perhaps?