Culture & Society -  NE Patriots: The "white nationalist" team (105 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: All  (1 of 3) 

Tom Brady’s New England Patriots Are Team MAGA, Whether They Like It or Not

Their star quarterback, coach, and owner all supported Trump. But that’s not the only thing that makes the Super Bowl LIII-bound Patriots the preferred team of white nationalists.

To: Meta (DigYourGig)  (2 of 3) 
 47825.2 in reply to 47825.1 

I am so sick to death of these guys. EVERY Goddamn year; year after year there they are playing smashmouth in the Super Bowl. Is there anyone outside of the Northeast who isn't? I may not even watch the game tomorrow. I don't wish any harm for Brady but I just hope he's getting too old and sore to keep this up. 

Reply   Options 

To: Snick1946 unread  (3 of 3) 
 47825.3 in reply to 47825.2 
When it comes to Football, unless one of the NY teams is in the game, I don't care who wins as I'm not a fan of the game. It's a bit of fun tho to see who's trash talking which team compared to things they may have said earlier in the season.

Got books?

"All in all it's just another brick in the wall" Pink Floyd

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.