Entertainment & Media -  Worst. Super Bowl. Ever. (99 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: All  (1 of 3) 

"Super Bowl LIII was not merely bad. It was a boring, lame, non-suspenseful, never-ending, drool-puddle exercise in all that can suck about professional football and the surrounding hoopla. If one is a fan of batted down passes and 2-yard runs up the gut; of the majestic follow through of a punter's leg and the flight of a field goal as it misses the mark ... well, mazel tov. The NFL will happily sell you a $175 commemorative short-sleeve hoodie."

https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/04/opinions/super-bowl-pearlman/index.html

To: Meta (DigYourGig)  (2 of 3) 
 47831.2 in reply to 47831.1 
I didn't watch or listen to the game, and other than updates on the all news radio station I always listen to when I wake up, had no idea how things were going. One of my coworkers tho is quite happy with the game, even if it wasn't much of a game. The way the scoring went let him win the work pool for the 3rd quarter and final score.

Got books?

"All in all it's just another brick in the wall" Pink Floyd

Reply   Options 

To: Meta (DigYourGig)  (3 of 3) 
 47831.3 in reply to 47831.1 

My daughter bought her husband a new 55" HD TV for his birthday, but gave it to him early for the Superbowl. The night before we watched an episode of Blue Planet and it was gorgeous on the new TV. The Superbowl was a boring bust.

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.