News -  Trump loved hiring undocumented workers (98 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: All  (1 of 4) 

All that talk of "immigrant invasions" into the United States... Trump, the country's biggest hypocrite, profited for years from illegal labor.

To: Meta (DigYourGig)  (2 of 4) 
 47854.2 in reply to 47854.1 

Here's the reason:

There was also seeding, watering, mowing, building the sand traps and driving bulldozers, mini-excavators and loaders — all while they earned about $10 an hour or less, they said.

Around that time, a licensed heavy equipment operator in central New Jersey would have received an average of $51 to $55 per hour in wages and benefits, according to union officials at the International Union of Operating Engineers Local 825 in the nearby town of Springfield.

Trump saved a huge amount of money by using the undocumented workers. As always, his own wallet is his only concern, laws be damned.

To: Knotpicky (RUTA)  (3 of 4) 
 47854.3 in reply to 47854.2 

C'mon. You know that our Orange Caligula is above the law.

To: Meta (DigYourGig)  (4 of 4) 
 47854.4 in reply to 47854.3 

Orange Caligula, I like that term. <g>

But after he resigns or is impeached and removed from office (or the GOP grows a spine and uses the 25th Amendment to remove that incompetent fool), then he won't be above the law.... I hope.

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.