Meta

Hosted by DigYourGig|Meta/Pulling To The Left group on Facebook

Politics, news, culture, entertainment. (If you don't want to view this forum in Zeta mode, you don't have to. Update your preferences and select "View all forums in Classic mode.)

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

What the US would look like without net neutrality   Science & Tech

Started Nov-22 by DigYourGig; 158 views.
Bike (URALTOURIST1)

Nov-29

Not unreasonable, you want Rolls Royce service, pay for it.  I do not need 12GB of coverage each month.  I watch maybe 12 channels of the 300 I can get so the rest is so much expensive smoke, minimal service for a modest fee is pretty reasonable.

I use about 750MB a month on my cell system and am happy, wish I could get it for 5 Euros a month though.  I use my cell more than my dedicated ISP and it costs a whopping $35 a month unlimited with no taxes added.

DigYourGig
Host

Nov-29

Okay. The liberal-leaning company that owns your internet provider will throttle and slow down all right-wing sites. And if you want to be able to see them, you'll have to pay an extra $40 a month. And even then, access to right-wing sites will be slow. Liberal sites will speed right through, though.

Thanks for letting us know you'll be okay with that and won't make a fuss about it.

Bike (URALTOURIST1)

Nov-29

Other than this site, I don't do political crap routinely.