Our Lost Tribe!

Hosted by gunter|gunter's page

olt! is a way station and oasis on the ancient road from Bedlam to Bellevue, dedicated to free and open discussion of topics moving heart and spirit.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Batshit   currents

Started 2/26/16 by gunter; 261572 views.
gunter

Nov-17

Adding books to my reading list ...

bshmr

Nov-18

In case I haven't, thanks for putting me on to the 'banned books' listings so many decades ago. 

gunter

Nov-19

Some more reading giving helpful tips for staying sane while keeping up with the latest outrages.

gunter

Nov-22

• Edited November 23, 2023 8:07 am  by  gunter
bshmr

Nov-22

Okay, who cursed you to live in interesting times? 

Quibble: the CommandBox link to the WebPage is little more than naked and too small. 

gunter

Nov-23

Fixed it now think.

In any case, doesn't look like Biden is allowing terrorists to cross our borders just now. There were ordinary US people in the car heading to Canada.  No sign of explosives. People are posting images of cars exploding like that in accidents.

• Edited November 23, 2023 9:00 am  by  gunter
Dee (DLAINEDEE)

Nov-23

I know of many electric cars lighting up on fire, but haven't heard of any terrorists attacking our country, yet.  I have heard they are going to attack us, but hasn't happened yet.

gunter

Nov-23

As usual, he sure knows how to get into the spirit of the season, doesn't he?

Dee (DLAINEDEE)

Nov-23

I'm no trumpite, but everything he said is a fact, and with just a little research, can be verified as fact.

Americans really need to grow up, and get out of their mesmerized state of mind.  We used to be a people that didn't shoot the messenger, didn't automatically think it can't be true because so-in-so said it, or it is the truth because so-in-so said it, but paid attention to the message.  The message only, not the person delivering it.

There are quite a few journalists in prison right now, and more waiting for their trial date, that are innocent.  The only thing they did was speak what they believed to be true.  Americans are not supposed to be jailed for their words, much less journalists.

Regardless of what we individually think about these individuals, we have to stand by them and their right to say whatever they want.

gunter

Nov-23

You sure about not being a trumpite?

It's always about him and his grievances. He doesn't talk about any plans, only that he'll get even.

What's this about reporters, I'm guessing it's not what they said but what they did?