Our Lost Tribe!

Hosted by gunter|gunter's page

olt! is a way station and oasis on the ancient road from Bedlam to Bellevue, dedicated to free and open discussion of topics moving heart and spirit.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Batshit   currents

Started 2/26/16 by gunter; 261566 views.
gunter

Dec-1

On the way out ... thinking ?

gunter

Jan-5

So God Made Trump

A famous Paul Harvey monologue starts: “God said, 'I need somebody willing to get up before dawn, milk cows, work all day in the fields, milk cows again, eat supper and then go to town and stay past midnight at a meeting of the school board. ' So God made a farmer.” Trump posted a video with some words changed.

It's three minutes or so but you can skip to the text below.

And on June 14th, 1946, God looked down on his plan Paradise, and said, I need a caretaker. So God gave us Trump
God said, I need somebody willing to get up before dawn. Fix this country. Work all day. Fight the Marxists. Eat supper. Then go to the Oval Office and stay past midnight. And a meeting of the heads of state. So God made Trump.
I need somebody with arms strong enough to wrestle the deep state, and yet gentle enough to deliver his own grandchild. Somebody to ruffle the feathers. Tame the cantankerous World Economic Forum. Come home hungry. Have to wait until the First Lady is done with lunch with friends. Then tell the ladies to be sure and come back real soon and mean it. So God gave us Trump.
I need somebody who can shape an ax but wield a sword. Who had the courage to step foot in North Korea? Who can make money from the tar of the sand turned liquid to gold? Who understands the difference between tariffs and inflation? We’ll finish this 40 hour week by Tuesday noon, but then put in another 72 hours. So God made Trump.
God had to have somebody willing to go into the den of vipers. Call out the fake news for their tongues as sharp as serpents. The poison of vipers is on their lips. And yet. Stop. So God made Trump.
God said, I need somebody who will be strong and courageous, who will not be afraid or terrified of the wolves when they attack a man who cares for the flock. A shepherd to mankind who will never leave nor forsake them. I need the most diligent worker to follow the path and remain strong in faith and know the belief of God and country. Somebody who is willing to drill, bring back manufacturing and American jobs. Farm the lands. Secure our borders. Build our military. Fight the system all day and finish a hard weeks. Work by attending church on Sunday. And then his oldest son turns and says, God, let’s make America great again, dad. Let’s build back a country to be the envy of the world again. So God made Trump.
gunter

Jan-7

Does he have a point?  The case is over, he got released on good behavior, filed for Congress now ... and I  bet those horns would go for a pretty penny on eBay should he decide to go that route.

bshmr

Jan-7

Return it so he can campaign in it??

gunter

Jan-8

I'm sure those horns would be a big draw with a certain crowd!

gunter

Jan-10

more idolizing ...

Chabad Lubavitch in Brooklyn is in the news. It gets very complicated, do correct me if I don&'t have it quite right.

First, Chabad is an Orthodox Jewish Hasidic sect headquartered in Brooklyn whose leader died some years ago, seen by many as the Messiah himself. Before he died, Rabbi Menachem Mendel Schneerson prophesied that the final Redemption was near, would come when the sanctuary was expanded.

There seems to have been a disagreement regarding combining buildings in Brooklyn which would fulfill the prophesy. Those in charge didn't want to move quite so fast, perhaps trying to prevent a sudden End of Days? A group of younger Torah students had other ideas. They secretly dug through underground walls, thereby connecting the buildings! When discovered, the Elders called in cement trucks to fill the holes. Students rioted, trashed the Sanctuary, got arrested by the NYPD. 

The Department of Buildings is investigating the structural stability of the buildings.

Cue conspiracy fans all over ... Secret Tunnels! Jews! Epstein!