Our Lost Tribe!

Hosted by gunter|gunter's page

olt! is a way station and oasis on the ancient road from Bedlam to Bellevue, dedicated to free and open discussion of topics moving heart and spirit.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Batshit   Politics & War

Started 2/26/16 by gunter; 62081 views.
In reply toRe: msg 409
gunter

May-24

So you think your morning commute takes too long ...

In reply toRe: msg 411
gunter

May-24

Bike (URALTOURIST1)

May-26

What that picture shows is WAY too many people have WAY too much money and a severe paucity of common sense.  It also shows a real greed on the part of tour organizers and the government(?) of the region.

gunter

May-26

Really looks to be  overkill with a death every other day. Hard to believe people are so set on reaching the top that they wait on line as if it was some popular night club.

In reply toRe: msg 414
gunter

May-28

In reply toRe: msg 415
gunter

May-29

In reply toRe: msg 416
gunter

May-30

And now Russia has disappeared because I had nothing to do with Russia helping me to get elected.

• Edited May 30, 2019 10:40 am  by  gunter
In reply toRe: msg 1
gunter

May-30

errata re the first message in this long discussion ... the one kneeling on the left hasn't been my favorite Senator for some time now ...

Dee (DLAINEDEE)

May-31

I didn't read anything that proves Pres. Trump said any such thing.  Then at the bottom of the article: Update: This article initially claimed that Trump deleted his tweet regarding Russian help in getting him elected. Trump deleted an initial tweet for a typo, but reposted one shortly after.

It happens constantly, over and over again, and not just to President Trump.  The mainstream media will accuse someone of saying something, or doing something, but they never show the proof.  They are so filled with hate, they don't care if there is any truth or not.  They know that if they say it enough times, on every news 'program', the sheep will believe anything without proof. 

Nothing but hate.