Our Lost Tribe!

Hosted by gunter|gunter's page

olt! is a way station and oasis on the ancient road from Bedlam to Bellevue, dedicated to free and open discussion of topics moving heart and spirit.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Batshit   Politics & War

Started 2/26/16 by gunter; 80344 views.
In reply toRe: msg 571
gunter

Apr-11

In reply toRe: msg 572
gunter

Apr-11

"Citizens are allowed to be without clothes in designated locations, but they still must cover their mouths, and only gather in appropriate numbers."

Dee (DLAINEDEE)

Apr-11

Totally insane.  This lock down will plunge us into a depression that will make 1929 look like a cake walk in the park.  China is licking their lips and rubbing their hands together...

Certificate Of Vaccine ID - 19

gunter

Apr-12

Dee (DLAINEDEE) said:

Certificate Of Vaccine ID - 19

nice ...

Dee (DLAINEDEE)

Apr-12

I am of the opinion that any kind of vaccine ID is not a good thing.  They had that anagram long before they decided to change the name from the Wuhan coronavirus.

In reply toRe: msg 577
gunter

Apr-17

Dee (DLAINEDEE)

Apr-17

A lot of these democrat governors are anti-American wannabe communist dictators.  Telling the people they can't buy an American flag, and worse, food seeds.  No seeds for those willing to grow a food garden for their families.  That's just insane.  Either insane, or they know exactly what they are doing...

I knew the people in Michigan were going to protest, but I didn't know about the other states.  Texas is this Saturday.  It's about time the American people start acting like Americans and not cowtow'ing to fear.  Take care of your own immune system, it's not that hard of thing to do.  Gates has already stated that his vaccine, that he already has a patent for, said that it may kill 700,000 people, but that is the price we must pay.  Bat SHIT!  I ain't taking his toxic vaccine.  I'll take care of my own health, thank-you...

Starvation will kill many more millions then this bio weaponized virus ever will.  Quarantine the sick, not the well.

gunter

Apr-18

You gotto get together with this guy! Opposite sides of the spectrum.