Our Lost Tribe!

Hosted by gunter|gunter's page

olt! is a way station and oasis on the ancient road from Bedlam to Bellevue, dedicated to free and open discussion of topics moving heart and spirit.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Batshit   currents

Started 2/26/16 by gunter; 106483 views.
In reply toRe: msg 772
gunter

Jan-13

In reply toRe: msg 773
gunter

Jan-14

If I'm getting all this right, the shaman, shown here horned and wrapped in a pelt while carrying a spear in the Captol Rotunda, talked to the FBI, says he's following Trump’s orders. What's more, his  mother is complaining he's not getting his vegan diet in jail.

In a text message, Angeli told The Arizona Republic he was grateful the newspaper's story about his part in the Capitol mob correctly identified him as being a follower of the QAnon conspiracy theory and not a member of the left-wing Antifa movement, as had been rumored online.

https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/local/arizona-breaking/2021/01/13/federal-indictment-jake-angeli-chansley-fur-horn-hat-qanon-shaman-capitol-raid/4145493001/i

https://twitter.com/kyledcheney/status/1349699125147807744

Dee (DLAINEDEE)

Jan-15

He called in on a news show that I was listening to.  He ended up being hung up on.  I don't think it's anyone's fault if he, or any crazy, chooses to follow them.  Left or right, they can't control who follows them.  This guy ain't right in the head.

gunter

Jan-15

I see he's  getting the correct diet now in jail. His lawyer Watkins:

Chansley, 33, of Phoenix, “loved” Trump and “felt like he was answering the call of our president,” Watkins said. He was in Washington “at the invitation of our president, who was going to walk down Pennsylvania Avenue with him,” he added. Trump told his supporters at the pre-riot rally that he would accompany them to the Capitol, but went back to the White House to watch the insurrection on TV instead.

Watkins acknowledged it was a long-shot attempt at clearing his client’s name.

But “with Trump you never know,” he added. “Who knows next time he may be represented by the Shaman rather than Rudy Giuliani?”

Dee (DLAINEDEE)

Jan-15

Like I said, he's not right in the head.  I'm quite sure, without doubt, Trump didn't send out invitations. :D 

Trump wasn't even the one that started this march on DC.  Just because all of the media is trying their best to make everyone believe that he did and responsible for the idiots, it just doesn't make it so.  And other then the ones up front breaking windows and such, it was an extremely peaceful protest.  You can see from all the cameras/videos that many patriots were yelling out 'it's antifa', 'stop them it's antifa'.  But so many were suckered in, especially when the cops opened the door and let them all in.

We all know that it was antifa.  And even though they dressed up like Trump supporting patriots, there were obvious signs and evidence of who they really were.  Can we all say provocateurs.

Besides, even if it was only non-antifa people going crazy inside, which it was not, we should not blame a million plus good law abiding peaceful people for the crimes of a few idiots.

Also, when ya have over a million people, most all with cameras, most all filming, the truth is easy to find.  Well, it is until YouTube censors all of them, and they will eventually.

gunter

Jan-15

Amazing how you manage to delude yourself each time!

• Edited January 15, 2021 3:12 pm  by  gunter
In reply toRe: msg 778
gunter

Jan-15

Statement From Acting Secretary of Defense Christopher Miller on Announcement of DOD Inspector General Investigation

Jan. 15, 2021

"The American people deserve transparency about the events at the U.S. Capitol on January 6th, 2020. The DoD IG Report will be but one of many efforts to provide that transparency and the Department will do everything it can to ensure that review is fulsome, thorough, and holds parties to account.  We are proud of the efforts of DoD personnel to secure the Capitol on January 6th when called upon on and throughout the Presidential Inaugural events next week."

In reply toRe: msg 777
Dee (DLAINEDEE)

Jan-15

No one can critically think if they don't know both sides.  So why not see who and what the other investigative journalists, with the same credentials, some higher, have, to prove what they say?   Also, there are 1000s of videos from your average American out there showing you exactly what happened, with sound.  Also, other then the bs that happened at the front end, no one destroyed the city, looted it, burned it down, raped and murdered, the way BLM and Antifa did all those cities.

You have to know that they called this million plus march a riot, and insurrection, when there were only a few that went crazy.  Yet, when Antifa and BLM burned those cities down, that was a peaceful protest?  A bit upside down I would think?

In reply toRe: msg 780
gunter

Jan-18

Twas fairly quiet all over the country this weekend now that his megaphone has been removed. Can't incite and egg on supporters like he used.

In reply toRe: msg 734
gunter

Jan-19