Politics & War -  Tariffs to 25% (3730 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: Paul (SNOTZALOT) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (61 of 72) 
 2076.61 in reply to 2076.60 

Yikes ... Chinese Investments down by 90% !

Reply   Options 

Message 62 of 72 was Deleted  

From: Paul (SNOTZALOT) DelphiPlus Member IconJul-21 9:58 AM 
To: gunter DelphiPlus Member Icon   (63 of 72) 
 2076.63 in reply to 2076.61 

This is a complicated market, and we are beset with one of the strangest paradoxes I’ve seen in 28 years as a trader and investor in the form of a Fed that is looking to lower rates when market indexes are at or near all-time highs. Until further notice, this remains what I believe is primarily an opportunistic swing-trader’s market, while those seeking more intermediate-term trends should consider holding more cash.

To: Paul (SNOTZALOT) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (64 of 72) 
 2076.64 in reply to 2076.63 

From: Paul (SNOTZALOT) DelphiPlus Member IconAug-1 9:49 PM 
To: gunter DelphiPlus Member Icon   (65 of 72) 
 2076.65 in reply to 2076.64 

and here was the result!

Disclaimer: All RAS/work procedures suggested in this forum are just that, suggestions. You are responsible for determining safe work procedures etc. No one in this forum is responsible for YOUR safety and any claims made against any member/moderator/manager of this forum are a waste of time. In other words, you lop off a finger and all you'll get is a letter of condolence from your attorney!

Mr. Sawdust Book!   Note, book link for forum members convenience, and a courtsey to Mr. Sawdust! (In other words, I don't sell the Mr.Sawdust Book and I don't make any money selling the Mr. Sawdust Book.)

How To Insert Images Into Your Post!

Best Regards,

Paul R.

• Edited August 1, 2019 9:50 pm  by  Paul (SNOTZALOT)

From: Zo (Arcanumist) DelphiPlus Member IconAug-1 11:10 PM 
To: Paul (SNOTZALOT) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (66 of 72) 
 2076.66 in reply to 2076.65 

In the past, when seeking to change a bad deal to a contract of fair benefeits, every worker has had to tighten their belt (on striking) for a better future for our children.

The tarif wars are no different. Suck it up, tighten our belts, and be steadfast in our resolve. If the world united in fair commerce, and each country accepts its own responsibilities to one another, justice would prevail.

From: Paul (SNOTZALOT) DelphiPlus Member IconAug-2 10:43 AM 
To: Zo (Arcanumist) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (67 of 72) 
 2076.67 in reply to 2076.66 

Enjoy sucking it up!

Disclaimer: All RAS/work procedures suggested in this forum are just that, suggestions. You are responsible for determining safe work procedures etc. No one in this forum is responsible for YOUR safety and any claims made against any member/moderator/manager of this forum are a waste of time. In other words, you lop off a finger and all you'll get is a letter of condolence from your attorney!

Mr. Sawdust Book!   Note, book link for forum members convenience, and a courtsey to Mr. Sawdust! (In other words, I don't sell the Mr.Sawdust Book and I don't make any money selling the Mr. Sawdust Book.)

Best Regards,

Paul R.

To: Paul (SNOTZALOT) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (68 of 72) 
 2076.68 in reply to 2076.67 

From: Paul (SNOTZALOT) DelphiPlus Member IconAug-5 7:01 PM 
To: gunter DelphiPlus Member Icon   (69 of 72) 
 2076.69 in reply to 2076.68 

From my HGSI Facebook Group.

So who among you are going to ignore the Hindy warnings next time? Often tossed out as a worthless indicator but once again it has proved valid.

The US Market Summary report gave us a series of 5 bucket drops last week. Ian Woodward reminds us again, Never Ignore a 5 Bucket Drop.

We had numerous Bingo indicators on the indexes, an oversold indicator and we often can get more oversold.
Tweets, tariffs and china devaluation seem to be the culprit. If you have any other suggestions please list them!
This was a day for picking peaches and weeds from the garden and having cash in your account.
Big rally tomorrow? Perhaps but my garden needs weeding.
-------------------------------
Yes I know markets go up and down and your 401K did great last year, this is a different year and take some Tums before you check your 401K this evening.
...[Message truncated]

Best Regards,

Paul R.

From: Paul (SNOTZALOT) DelphiPlus Member IconAug-6 7:26 AM 
To: All  (70 of 72) 
 2076.70 in reply to 2076.69 

Before the open:

After the drop we saw yesterday a bounce is logical. At 6:55 AM ET it looks like an up open this morning. Futures are rallying on Chinese fixing of the Yuan.
An interesting article to consider, keep in mind it looks at history and history changes at the opening bell.
A reminder from Ian Woodward, don't play snakes (chutes) and ladders with your money!

As Fred suggested if you wish to play this, you do it with stops and you watch the screen!

Navigate this discussion: 1-10 11-20 21-30 ... 41-50 51-60 61-70 71-72
Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.