Our Lost Tribe!

Hosted by gunter|gunter's page

olt! is a way station and oasis on the ancient road from Bedlam to Bellevue, dedicated to free and open discussion of topics moving heart and spirit.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Batshit   Politics & War

Started 2/26/16 by gunter; 90727 views.
In reply toRe: msg 711
gunter

Nov-19

Death in Venice ... err ... Washington ?

Giuliani's press conference focuses on the question if it's mascara or just hair dye running down his face.

Giuliani presents 'evidence' for voting fraud at bizarre presser

Donald Trump lawyer Rudy Giuliani delivered a rambling monologue Thursday where he asserted 'massive fraud' in the election, 'not a little teeny one.'

Dee (DLAINEDEE)

Nov-20

Just like the liberal media, they focus on whether he dyes his hair or not.  Who really cares?  Someone, anyone, should have quietly went up there with a napkin and whispered to him the problem, but they didn't.  They didn't focus on what was being said during that press conference.  I don't care if you're a Republican, Democrat, Independent, Libertarian, or whatever, this is treason.  It is fraud against the American people regardless who you voted for.

Did you watch the entire thing, uncut?   

gunter

Nov-20

Dee (DLAINEDEE) said:

Someone, anyone, should have quietly went up there with a napkin and whispered to him the problem, but they didn't.

That just might have made it worse.

I did read the transcript which looked to be a compilation of every scream of FRAUD! heard before with a dose of conspiracies spanning the globe. It's an easy switch from abducted kids to stolen votes.

batshit cracy !

Dee (DLAINEDEE)

Nov-20

You should listen to it, not read the transcript.  Find a video that isn't chopped up, but the entire thing uncut.

gunter

Nov-20

Now that's  silly. The transcript is a word for word record, harder to be swayed by the theatrics. 

Dee (DLAINEDEE)

Nov-20

No, not really.  You could find out if the transcript is exact, or possibly not.

In reply toRe: msg 717
gunter

Nov-20

Seems the 'do me a favor' didn't  work.

In reply toRe: msg 718
gunter

Nov-22

How about just calling the whole thing bullshit ... errr ... BATSHIT CRACY!

“Georgia’s probably the first state I’m gonna blow up,” Powell said Saturday night on Newsmax TV, calling the Trump team’s lawsuits “biblical.”

In reply toRe: msg 718
gunter

Nov-23

In reply toRe: msg 720
gunter

Nov-23

The end is in sight.