Our Lost Tribe!

Hosted by gunter|gunter's page

olt! is a way station and oasis on the ancient road from Bedlam to Bellevue, dedicated to free and open discussion of topics moving heart and spirit.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Batshit   currents

Started 2/26/16 by gunter; 166917 views.
In reply toRe: msg 903
gunter

Jun-22

Tuesday highlights:

“We have lots of theories, we just don’t have the evidence.”

In reply toRe: msg 904
gunter

Jun-23

Well, this explains why smoking cigarettes is actually good for you!

In reply toRe: msg 905
gunter

Jun-23

Noted today, explaining much what of what is happening.

Trump: “You guys may not be following the internet the way I do.”

and, finally, Pardon teasers resolved:

Matt Gaetz requested pardons for himself and “every congressman and senator who voted to reject the electoral vote submissions from Arizona and Pennsylvania.”  Some others asked individually, presumably in case Trump didn't pull off the (still ongoing) coup:

Gaetz "For any and all things"
Brooks
Biggs
Jordan
Gohmert
Perry
Greene

There is precedence for expelling members of Congress. We may, should in my opinion, be heading that way.

• Edited June 23, 2022 9:09 pm  by  gunter
In reply toRe: msg 906
gunter

Jun-26

guess he's right about most of this ...

In reply toRe: msg 907
gunter

Jun-26

Classic Freudian slip -

"President Trump, on behalf of all the MAGA patriots in America, I want to thank you for the historic victory for white life in the Supreme Court yesterday,"  Representative Mary Miller of Illinois said Saturday at a "Save America" rally in Mendon, Illinois. She got a big cheer.

Meant to say right-to-life, or did she?

In reply toRe: msg 908
gunter

Jun-27

Dee (DLAINEDEE)

Jun-27

I don't like, nor dislike, Rudy, but that looks more like a pat on the back, then anything else.  I think Rudy should have just let it go and not had the guy arrested.

gunter

Jun-27

I thought he was good once, he was America's Mayor for a short time,  then all went South after that.

looks like it lite pat on the back to me, but what the guy said made it meaner ...

Dee (DLAINEDEE)

Jun-27

I couldn't hear what was said, but to me anyway, politicians should be able to handle mean things said to them.  Rudy is no exception.  If they can't handle the bad things said, they shouldn't be in politics.

gunter

Jun-28

Called him a scumbag and slapped his back.  I see charges against the guy have been reduced to a minimum and the current Mayor said people who file false complaints should be prosecuted.

Giuliani mention in today's hearing mention:

• Edited June 28, 2022 4:19 pm  by  gunter