Our Lost Tribe!

Hosted by gunter|gunter's page

olt! is a way station and oasis on the ancient road from Bedlam to Bellevue, dedicated to free and open discussion of topics moving heart and spirit.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Batshit   currents

Started 2/26/16 by gunter; 166554 views.
In reply toRe: msg 907
gunter

Jun-26

Classic Freudian slip -

"President Trump, on behalf of all the MAGA patriots in America, I want to thank you for the historic victory for white life in the Supreme Court yesterday,"  Representative Mary Miller of Illinois said Saturday at a "Save America" rally in Mendon, Illinois. She got a big cheer.

Meant to say right-to-life, or did she?

In reply toRe: msg 908
gunter

Jun-27

Dee (DLAINEDEE)

Jun-27

I don't like, nor dislike, Rudy, but that looks more like a pat on the back, then anything else.  I think Rudy should have just let it go and not had the guy arrested.

gunter

Jun-27

I thought he was good once, he was America's Mayor for a short time,  then all went South after that.

looks like it lite pat on the back to me, but what the guy said made it meaner ...

Dee (DLAINEDEE)

Jun-27

I couldn't hear what was said, but to me anyway, politicians should be able to handle mean things said to them.  Rudy is no exception.  If they can't handle the bad things said, they shouldn't be in politics.

gunter

Jun-28

Called him a scumbag and slapped his back.  I see charges against the guy have been reduced to a minimum and the current Mayor said people who file false complaints should be prosecuted.

Giuliani mention in today's hearing mention:

• Edited June 28, 2022 4:19 pm  by  gunter
In reply toRe: msg 913
gunter

Jun-28

Pardon List Update

Giuliani
Meadows

Gaetz "For any and all things"
Brooks
Biggs
Jordan
Gohmert
Perry
Greene

In reply toRe: msg 914
gunter

Jun-30

noted today:

Caspian Summit

G7

Finnish Prez ready to boogie

In reply toRe: msg 915
gunter

Jul-1

Well this clears things up, no?

Giuliani:

"The January 6 Witch Hunt Cabal has now exceeded even its prior fraudulent. The last witness was a reckless liar. Contrary to her false testimony she was never present when I asked for a pardon."

• Edited July 1, 2022 9:38 am  by  gunter
In reply toRe: msg 916
gunter

Jul-6

more Giuliani re pardon:

“Everybody in Washington wants to make me a liar and a crook, and I’m not. But I know I have to protect myself. Now, I could’ve asked for a pardon for a very good reason, because I don’t want to get framed. I know I didn’t do anything wrong. I know I don't act like they do," Rudy said on his Common Sense podcast, referring to Representatives Jamie Raskin (D-Maryland) and Adam Schiff (D-California). "I don’t lie like Raskin and Schiff."