Our Lost Tribe!

Hosted by gunter|gunter's page

olt! is a way station and oasis on the ancient road from Bedlam to Bellevue, dedicated to free and open discussion of topics moving heart and spirit.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

about the author ...   currents

Started 3/30/22 by gunter; 44075 views.
In reply toRe: msg 281
gunter

Oct-16

shipyard

eeJAA knows a way into the shipyard where the King's Royal Barge Procession is put together. I stumble over some tracks, railroad workers stare in wonder at the Farang showing up in their mids, the tracks lead into a hanger, a shipyard, strewn with parts and pieces of the procession to be. I gawk at towering dragons letting women repair their glittering armor, just like this:

On the way out the woman at the tourist trap area offers to put two Siamese Fighting Fish in the same bowl to see them fight.

I really didn't want to see fish shredding themselves to pieces but she needed some business and it being the off season ... she reduced the price to only 5 Baht. We agree. They loved each other.

We flee,laughing all the way back to the taxi.

In reply toRe: msg 310
gunter

Oct-16

Mothers

In reply toRe: msg 311
gunter

Oct-30

LEAKED! iPhone Beryllium is slated for Spring release.

In reply toRe: msg 312
gunter

Oct-30

Waverly Place NYC

In reply toRe: msg 313
gunter

Oct-31

HAVE A PERFECTLY
GHOULISH
 HALLOWEEN !

In reply toRe: msg 314
gunter

Nov-4

College Football Saturday! 

greenie225

Nov-5

I do enjoy those skin-tight butts!  relieved

bshmr

Nov-5

So you are a rugby fan first?

gunter

Nov-5

One of these days I'll figure out rugby rules, but I appreciate scrums and pileup either way.

bshmr

Nov-6

1. All the players are muscular and aerobically fit. 2. Coaches don't send in the plays or substitutes between 'trys', etc. That said, it is brutish. 

Soccer is a better spectator sport, in my opinion. 

USAn football is akin to baseball in that there are voids in the game for spectators to visit or whatever. Soccer and rugby don't have that built in.