Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Cstar1

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Did Putin and the Russians interfere with the 2016 U.S. election?   The Serious You: Politics

Started Nov-11 by Cstar1; 202 views.
Cstar1

Poll Question From Cstar1

Nov-11

Did Putin and the Russians interfere with the 2016 U.S. election?
  • Yes12  votes
    63%
  • No6  votes
    31%
  • Other1  vote
    5%
Yes 
No 
Other 
In reply toRe: msg 1
BWArtist

Nov-13

So what are we preparing for our cyber defense in 2018? Paper ballots?

Cstar1
Host

Nov-14

BWArtist said:

Paper ballots?

We've voted by paper ballots for years in Denver, but I know they still have electronic ones too, for people that like the "election day experience". 

In reply toRe: msg 3
BWArtist

Nov-14

I mail the ballot in. So they can insert the paper in the secret sleeve into the electronic count machine. relaxed

I guess the problem  more has to do with easy redistribution of Russian propaganda through Facebook. Remember some of the wild stories that were showing up here?

The other day I seen women standing for long periods of time in the rain in order to vote. I think in general, American voters are fed up enough for some political sobriety.

The message for 2018 is How Do We Save America? We Vote. Overwhelmingly.

Cstar1
Host

Nov-17

BWArtist said:

The message for 2018 is How Do We Save America? We Vote. Overwhelmingly.

Yes!

And put more women in office.

In reply toRe: msg 1
huron725

Nov-27

Who cares.  We have had 8 years of one idiot and hopefully only 3 more years of this idiot then some other idiot will take over. 

Cstar1
Host

Nov-30

I care. I care that another nation so blatently interfered in our electoral process. And continues to interfere.

In reply toRe: msg 7
BWArtist

Dec-1

Looks pretty serious for the 45th tonight. Michael Flynn could put Don and Jared in checkmate. This last Thanksgiving, I was thankful for Mueller . Results might just justify a coin being struck in his professional image.

We need   to ask a more soul searching question soon.

Could Putin's cyber attack systems have worked  without the political fertile ground that was prepared by Right Wing  for over 30 years?

Cstar1
Host

Dec-2

BWArtist said:

Michael Flynn could put Don and Jared in checkmate.

One can hope!