Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Cstar1

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Et Tu, Matt Lauer   The Social You: Interactive

Started Nov-29 by Carol Ann (Knit_Chat); 108 views.
Carol Ann (Knit_Chat)
Staff

Matt Lauer from NBC has been fired this morning for sexual misconduct during the 2014 Olympics in Socchi.

Cstar1
Host

Nov-30

Yep, i saw that. Ah, how the mighty are falling.

In reply toRe: msg 2
Carol Ann (Knit_Chat)
Staff

According to his own statements this morning, he is truly sorry for his misconduct. Of course he is, he got caught, and he lost his $28M annual paycheck from NBC.

?I keep thinking of a line from the BBC television program Downton Abbey made by the Dowager Duchess played by the inimitable Maggie Smith; "Give these little people some power, and it goes to their head like strong drink."

These men are falling like dominos.

Cstar1
Host

Dec-2

Carol Ann (Knit_Chat) said:

These men are falling like dominos.

And may each and every one of them continue to fall!

In reply toRe: msg 4
Carol Ann (Knit_Chat)
Staff
Cstar1 said:

And may each and every one of them continue to fall!

And they certainly are falling... allegations against James Levine, Met conductor is the latest.

Some companies have opted not to have Christmas parties because of sexual misconduct issues.

Cstar1
Host

Dec-6

In reply toRe: msg 6
Carol Ann (Knit_Chat)
Staff

I read the article earlier this morning. Fascinating. It will be interesting to see if the Bill Cosby mistrial rescheduled for April, 2018 will end differently this time around.