Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Showtalk

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Welcome to Arizona   The Healthy You: Health and Fitness Polls

Started 6/6/20 by Jeri (azpaints); 24227 views.
In reply toRe: msg 54
Jeri (azpaints)

6/12/20

This made me think.  I know the news said "church" in the name of the location, but I don't think a church can legally hold a rally?   Anyway the church website says seating for 15,000.

Jeri (azpaints)

6/12/20

True, unless our entire R legislature goes there and comes home as an non symptomatic and spread.  Arizona seems to have a real large contingent of antimaskers  -

Showtalk
Host

6/12/20

Jacksonville?  Genetically altered mosquito territory.

Showtalk
Host

6/12/20

A church can’t support a rally, but their space can be rented out by other people. Churches rent space often if they need money and right now most of them do.

Alfi (THIALFI)

6/12/20

Don't bite the messenger.

Showtalk
Host

6/12/20

I was joking.  I started a poll on mosquitos.

Alfi (THIALFI)

6/12/20

Good heavens! Why?

Showtalk
Host

6/12/20

So we can all take sides and fight.  Actually, because it was interesting and hopefully NOT political.  Then again, everything can be political if we try hard enough.

http://forums.delphiforums.com/opinionpolls/messages/4060/1

MerlinsDad

6/28/20

June 28

There have been 70,051 people with confirmed cases of coronavirus in Arizona and 1,579 coronavirus-related deaths as of Saturday, according to the state's latest numbers.

That's up from 66,458 cases and 1,535 coronavirus-related deaths reported as of Friday.

https://www.12news.com/article/news/health/coronavirus/here-is-everything-you-need-to-know-about-the-coronavirus-in-arizona-on-june-27/75-fe113911-25b9-46ec-b836-4a6147e1ccd1

You all are having a rough good of it.  Are masks required?

Are bars open?

Jeri (azpaints)

6/28/20

Some cities have mask requirements, but no consequences or enforcement.  11 Scottsdale bars (think really pricey) have closed over the past week.  4 for violation warning letters and the rest because they realized Scottsdale is deadly serious about pulling liquor licenses.  But our governor has done "not one  dang thing" as the saying goes.  His excuse is that it doesn't do any good to have a regulation everyone ignores.  No statewide prohibitions on anything.