Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Showtalk

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Will you be Buying and Reading John Bolton's Finally Released Book?   The Serious You: How Current Events Affect You

Started 6/17/20 by BWArtist; 6204 views.
kizmet1

6/22/20

For the record I do not have cable tv. On Sundays I watch the one hour political shows produced on ABC, CBS, NBC and FOX. I also surf Delphi forums but have found that liberal forums have a very rude person on them and no one repremands him so I consider the source and leave. I do not want to involved with a forum where bad manners and profanity are allowed. Can you say you do the same?
As for Bolton, I saw Martha Raddatz of ABC interview him for an hour last night. Did you? I liked him long before he was fired but last night he came across as a wimpy crybaby. I found he is money hungry and waited until his book was published to shoot his mouth off about Trump.
Showtalk
Host

6/22/20

Bolton has a bad temper and offended a lot of people who should have liked him. It isn’t a secret, it’s legendary. 

kizmet1

6/22/20

Really? I didn't follow him that closely. I was in disbelief when he started spouting all kinds of bad things about Trump. It made me wonder if the only reason he went to work under him was to write a tell all book.
Showtalk
Host

6/22/20

kizmet1

6/22/20

Wow Cery interesting.I knew him from eksewhere but didn't realize where. I wonder if he is married or is he too crabby to be around?

I heard the interview last night and decided he is like that old saying"the empty barrel makes the most noise". Martha is an experienced interviewer and I think some of her questions and comments made him nervous.

Showtalk
Host

6/22/20

He is divorced and remarried.

MerlinsDad

6/22/20

I suggest that comparing the scope of Cheney and Rover to Trump's cabinet is open to a very interesting debate.

I left Barr out of our discussion because his willingness to bend the laws to protect Trump is, to my knowledge, unprecedented.  

Jeri (azpaints)

6/22/20

My thought is Cheney-Rove we're focused on foreign issues t increase US power.  I think most of DTs cabinet is "area" focused.  DeVoss doesn't care what school system other countries use unless they bolster her preferences for private schools.  Barr is the worst if the lot IMPO.  He is the most dangerous- he's well educated, knows the law and how it can be manipulated, isn't afraid to use his power to get what he wants and has resources the others don't.

kizmet1

6/22/20

OMG! He must have married a saint who is deaf?
Showtalk
Host

6/22/20

Maybe.  Funny.