Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Showtalk

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Will you be Buying and Reading John Bolton's Finally Released Book?   The Serious You: How Current Events Affect You

Started 6/17/20 by BWArtist; 5880 views.
kizmet1

6/23/20

You ever notice that you seem to use television networks to voice your opinion yet you do not watch tv?
MerlinsDad

6/23/20

The news agencies I cite most often have very good websites so I can read the news and check other sources; or, in this case, a good historical summary of what should be common knowledge.  It was the most concise of the several I found.

kizmet1

6/23/20

Must keep you busy?
Showtalk
Host

6/23/20

They all write a book and hope to make millions.

MerlinsDad

6/23/20

When I'm not working in the yard, reading, doing photography, helping my wife, or eating and sleeping.

kizmet1

6/23/20

I have to say one thing about him. He certainly has done a good job of getting good (and free) publicity just as it goes on the market.
Showtalk
Host

6/23/20

Yes, he has.

kizmet1

6/23/20

I think you have a lot to keep you busy. Good for you.
MerlinsDad

6/23/20

As a rule, more than I can get done in a day. 

BWArtist

6/23/20

Well I went  to  see  the Aunt  Jemima poll like you suggested and I'm just wondering from  looking at the results; how many folks do you think that answered, were black with a slave heritage. As a white guy, I'd like to know. Is there a way to ask that without putting off people from answering the poll? That information could be very revealing ias to why the  results are what they are. Don't you think?  Without that component, how can folks find the opportunity to examine themselves as to  how they've come to answer the question?

I guess that would depend on why the poster would post that question in the first place.