Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Showtalk

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Have you ever cooked with canned Spam?   The Ravenous You: Food, Glorious Food

Started 7/14/20 by Showtalk; 2053 views.
Risa (Risa25)

Mar-4

I wouldn't feed it to the dog!
Showtalk
Host

Mar-4

i wouldn’t either,, but my dogs don’t eat human food. They are on special diets.

Risa (Risa25)

Mar-4

lol I don't HAVE a dog but my cats eat Wellness cat food with no preservatives, additives or artificial colours or flavouring. Back when ground turkey was 69p per pound I made my own cat food but now it's cheaper to buy the Wellness by the case. They make a Kitten formula, Senior, Indoor Only, Kidney diet, etc.
Showtalk
Host

Mar-4

I have one on a vet prescription diet and one is one a modified raw diet with limited ingredients. They each have a diferent health condition that requires it and it works for them.

Risa (Risa25)

Mar-4

It's so good you take care of them that way. Good nutrition ????makes a difference in animals as well as humans; I noticed the difference when switched from whatever they had been fed to what I give them. Their coats are glossy, their eyes are brighter and their breath smells better.
Showtalk
Host

Mar-4

Yes they do look and feel better.  One has allergies and the other had a chronic condition that was causing illness.  I talked to a woman who runs a rescue and she recommended a more holistic diet. 

Marlin (LINLEE)

Mar-13

Mom used to bake or more often fry spam and pineapple slices. I even requested it for my birthday several years ago. I don't eat it often enough to get a can. So I typically get the individual slices.

Showtalk
Host

Mar-13

I didn’t know you can buy slices. It’s fun to eat childhood comfort foods, if you can find them.