Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Cstar1

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Favorite breakfast food   The Ravenous You: Food, Glorious Food

Started Sep-2 by Showtalk; 2763 views.
Song~ (_Song_)

Sep-23

Glad you liked it!

That's the nice thing about overnight oats, you can use whatever you want. I use the PB powder because it cut down on the fats, and I started out just using cinnamon then switched it up to the chai spice because I love the stuff! lol

Showtalk
Staff

Sep-23

I used cinnamon. I found peanut powder at Trader Joe’s. It was right in front of me when I was looking for more chia seeds.  Less fat is always good. I’m trying to maintain my weight during lock down and it’s not easy

kizmet1

Sep-23

Do they have any other nut powders?
Showtalk
Staff

Sep-23

I only saw peanut. It’s new.

kizmet1

Sep-23

I have not decided if peanuts would agree with me.I really prefer pistachios .

I feed them when I get up, but they also have a big enough set of bowls that they don't run out quickly if I sleep late.

The little kitten (well, he's really fast and good t climbing and getting into everything) wakes me up rather insistently when it gets hungry. The outdoor cats, when I go out to the porch with their food, are like this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EYZnSXEla0

Showtalk
Staff

Sep-24

I agree, stick with what works for you.

Showtalk
Staff

Sep-24

The little guy must be getting big.  I can’t imagine that many hungry cats. Do you have about that many too?  I can see why your cats are expensive.

I counted about 12 cats in that video. Usually there's about 8 or so that come up on the porch at feeding time, and there's 3 indoor cats excluding the kitten.

Right now he's sprawled out next to the computer.