Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Cstar1

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Favorite breakfast food   The Ravenous You: Food, Glorious Food

Started Sep-2 by Showtalk; 2763 views.

He was pouncing on a paint can / bottle opener tied to a string while ago. He caught it several times, and it got away several times.

Some other kitten raising folks have suggested tying it to a ceiling fan on slow where it dances and twitches on the floor.

Song~ (_Song_)

Sep-26

I don't think TJ's carries any other nut powders but I know there are a number of different ones out there. A local health food store here carries cashew as well as peanut butter.
kizmet1

Sep-26

Thanks. I will give mine a try. It is a local chain recently purchased by a company in either Japan or Korea. I am hoping the store will carry a bigger variety of Asian food.
Showtalk
Staff

Sep-26

Do cats use flirt poles? I never made one do my dogs because I was sure they would catch it and destroy the feathers.

Showtalk
Staff

Sep-26

I will look if I ever get to any other specialty stores.  Whole Foods must have a lot, but they are so expensive.

I haven't tried that with my cats yet.

Finally got a picture of the kitten with a grown cat. The other two indoor cats hissed at him but my big Halloween cat takes having the little upstart in stride. But large black cat has been neutered years ago. So he's not quite as tomcat-like in behavior.

Showtalk
Staff

Sep-29

They are in exactly the same position.  I did t realize how small he is until seeing them in comparison.

kizmet1

Sep-29

Rub a drop of chicken fat into his coat. He may get a new friend or 2.

Kitten is also about 1.5x further from the camera than grown cat because that was the best angle I could get quickly.

They both slept peacefully most of the night but eventually the big cat wanted into the other end of the house.

Or something will try and eat him.