Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Showtalk

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Have you ever had maskne?   The Healthy You: Health and Fitness Polls

Started 10/14/20 by Showtalk; 2566 views.
kizmet1

10/23/20

Yes, it could. I have 6 and all are cotton. I wore others of the same brand at Fred Meyer, fresh out of the package, but not all day. They all got washed by hand when I took a bath the same night. Later, I have worn the washed ones all day.
kizmet1

10/23/20

See if pony tail elastic sold in the comb and brush dept would work or go to a fabric store and buy elastic there.
Showtalk
Host

10/23/20

I need to wash and refurbish all of my cotton ones.

kizmet1

10/23/20

Everyone does.I wonder how often any if them are washed after using?
Showtalk
Host

10/23/20

It depends how much use they get.  If I wear one for 20 minutes in an air conditioned store, I am not washing it every wearing. If it’s hot out and I’m exercising or in one for hours, it needs washing.

kizmet1

10/23/20

I understand. Everyone has different needs. I started washing mine when I noticed makeup on it. Ugh!
Showtalk
Host

10/24/20

Do you need make up if it’s covered by a mask?

kizmet1

10/24/20

I never thought about it, lol.
Top part of face shows. It would be nice if it matched the bottom if I have an accident?
Even the hairdresser didn't see my mouth.
Showtalk
Host

10/24/20

I know, it’s a habit.

In reply toRe: msg 19
kizmet1

11/4/20

Re: Cotton masks.
I was saving a new stars and stripes mask for my shopping trip on election day. I put it on after using an old one. I found that the new one was extremly warm and made breathing difficult. It says 100% cotton on the label and is the same brand as the old ones are. It is made in Viet Nam.
What do you think went wrong with my mask?