Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Showtalk

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Are you getting a 5G iPhone?   The Consumer You: Marketplace

Started 10/14/20 by Showtalk; 2002 views.
Showtalk
Host

10/14/20

You need to activate it.

kizmet1

10/15/20

I will but I don't have anyone who can teach me how to set it up so I don't lose my privacy.

Samsung.

Apple is way beyond my pay grade.

Besides, I don't want to end up compelled to shave my head and wear a robe and chant all day whatever their marketing department tells me to, or drink that kind of kool-aid :)

Apple devotees seem to be way too cult-like for my comfort.

Ommmm. Ommmm.

Showtalk
Host

10/15/20

Is there a phone store?

kizmet1

10/15/20

No, just a less than half full Tracfone rack in most stores to sell refill cards. Shhh. Tracfone is completely unaware that is why their sales are dwinling.

I am usuing a flip phone, easier for my nuropathic fingers to manage.  Even if I did switch back to a smart phone, I don't want 5G,  I use mine to call and sometimes text, that's it.

Showtalk
Host

10/21/20

I’m not sure why anyone needs a 5G.

I don't either.  There are always those who want the latest gadget no matter what.

Showtalk
Host

10/21/20

Or they need a new phone and that is their option.  Eventually that will be all you can find. It’s like wanting to buy a dumb Tv and finding they only sell smart ones.

I hope not, 4G does just fine by me, but I'm sure in a few years there will be no choice.

Ugh another gadget I don't want or need, I like my dumb TV.