Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Showtalk

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Did the election turn out the way you expected?   The Serious You: How Current Events Affect You

Started 11/2/20 by Showtalk; 10831 views.

The tiredness n the short of breath seems to be common with everybody that has had it.  Then there are the ones that really have difficulty with their breathing issues.

Showtalk
Host

Mar-11

Yes the duration and strength seem to vary.

I had the physicgood toal therapist here today.  Oooh he works me good.  He says I'm progressing.  Thats my goal !

I got the electric bill on Tuesday. It was actually a lot lower than expected. But then there were 4 days of nearly zero usage. Offset by about $100 worth of gasoline.

When it reached -19C (-2F) I was pleasantly surprised to see the internet router and microwave link, running on battery backup circuit, stayed up for about 9 hours off the grid until starter fluid could be purchased in town to get the generator to start.

Once the snow melted, I found about 5 cans, mostly full, scattered about. One more reason to gather that stuff up - when the bitter cold hit, a lot of things were more or less abandoned to the elements as there was not enough time to put it all away ahead of the really awful weather.

Showtalk
Host

Mar-12

You must have an enormous storage area if you actually lost gas cans.  I only have so many places where I can “lose” things.

Have no idea how the spelling got messed up in that message.  lol

We received our electril bill as well.  It was only about $50.00 higher.  We were ok with that even with the time it was off because the rest of the time it ran and ran.

We are in the northeast side of Dallas.

Showtalk
Host

Mar-12

My spelling gets messed up often.