Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Showtalk

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

What do,you think about the positive vaccine news? (SNP)   The Healthy You: Health and Fitness Polls

Started Nov-9 by Showtalk; 4811 views.
In reply toRe: msg 58
Showtalk
Host

Dec-7

“That comes as the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) will meet Dec. 10 to discuss the request for emergency use authorization (EUA) of the Pfizer Inc. (NYSE: PFE) vaccine candidate. In a release, the health system wrote it does not have an exact date for vaccine delivery yet, but the vaccine could be available locally as early as mid-December to certain groups.”

Dee (DLAINEDEE)

Dec-10

The FDA was bought and paid for by big pharma years ago.  Give it thought, how many drugs that they approved have harmed and even killed people, then they are pulled, if they are pulled.  Also, how many drugs have a one line sentence that says what great things it will do, but then a paragraph of how it will harm, and possibly kill ya.  I would never trust the FDA.

Do your research and do it off the mainstream.  This vaccine WILL harm you.  It will change your DNA, forever.  There is no undoing this one, ever.  There are 100s, if not 1000s, of microbiologists, and doctors of every level, that have come forward and speaking out against this vaccine.  It also causes an autoimmune response to the placenta causing sterilization.   The makers are willing to admit that if you have any allergies at all, don't take the vaccine, it will kill you.

Do some research.  There is enough out there that you can get both sides of this story so you can make your own informed decision.  Stay off mainstream, they are bought and paid for.  Dr. Fauci and Gates both should be in prison for crimes against humanity.

They also know that we are going to have an epidemic of bacterial pneumonia, which they will call it covid.  It is caused from wearing masks.  Also, children that wear masks for hours on end are being deprived of oxygen and breathing their own co2 in, which causes brain damage, and at the very least, will lower their IQs.

People wake up!  

kizmet1

Dec-10

Interesting points.
I wear one clean mask and carry a couple more. Mine are 100% cotton. Everyone should do the same if worried about getting sick. Of course,.masks need to be washed after esch wearing, IMO.
I will get the vaccine shot once I see how those in assisted living handle it.
Showtalk
Host

Dec-10

The vaccine can’t changed DNA. It doesn’t touch DNA. It’s an mRNA attacker which is very very different, your sources are wrong. I talked to an MD research doctor who understands this in minute detail, far more than some reporter does, and that is not a worry at all.

Showtalk
Host

Dec-10

I agree that masks can have effects on children, but I have different concerns than you do. There is psychological harm caused by separating them from life for a year.

About 20 years ago, I remember someone who smoked like a chimney. We had a morbid office betting pool on what he was going to die from, and another square of which day of the month he would die, as he had one foot in the grave and one on a banana peel, which meant guessing the month or year would not be a fair even odds, as you just pick the latest month and have better odds of guessing when he would die.

I forget who won the bet, but one Monday morning he didn't show up. He was found about 18 hours into rigor mortis. His oxygen thing was still streaming oxygen from the tank that he had. A cigarette had burned its full 4 inches down to ash all the way to the filter, lying in the ash tray.

The medical examiner said it was a heart attack. Best guess is it happened that Sunday morning. First symptoms, he probably just lit another cigarette and took one puff and managed to set it in the ash tray before he lost consciousness permanently as the nicotine constricted the coronary vessels further, accelerating the progression of his fatal myocardial infarction.

Showtalk
Host

Dec-12

Not every smoker dies young from it or quickly.

kizmet1

Dec-13

I went to a small church.A woman got sick with something caused by smoking. She would show up every week and her dh was trailing behind her pushing her oxygen tank on a small cart. He didn't smoke. She died soon afterward. He met a nice lady who didn't smoke.
Showtalk
Host

Dec-13

And yet some people smoke and never have a single problem due to it.

kizmet1

Dec-13

Looking back at all the smokers I have known, I noticed that they had shorter life spans and deeper pitched voices. Most had heart and lung problems later in life. They suffered needlessly and so did those who loved them.