Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Cstar1

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

kizmet1

Nov-22

It is horrible!!! More work than a computer even tho I am just using an antenna. I hate to think what it would embroil to use wifi and internet on it. It doesn't come with paper directions. It expects everyone to use wifi. If this is what wifi encourages, I never will.
I have a "bottom of the line" 32" Samsung TV I got at Fred Meyer for $135. I should have returned it after the legs fell off when setting it up. I am now leaning it against the old tv.
My solution at this time is to put it on channel 3 and see if I can hook up my converter box and use it as a channel tuner. GROAN!
Showtalk
Staff

Nov-22

If you give me the model number, either here or privately, I will find a set up manual for you.

kizmet1

Nov-22

Really? Thank you.
Have to wait. My.battery is about to take a long nap.
Showtalk
Staff

Nov-22

Yes, I have better access than you do.

kizmet1

Nov-23

The number is:
Model Code

UN32M4500BF

S/N: BZ8434SN455698

Type: UN32MA500

Version: RCO3

I have no idea which number has the directions. I think there is a headphone jack somewhere. Will go on a "scavenger hunt" pretty soon after my body wakes up.

Thank you for volunteering.
I will try to put the info on my tablet.

Showtalk
Staff

Nov-23

Is this it?

kizmet1

Nov-23

The 4500 matches.
Thank you. I will try it on.my tablet Friday when.I leave home. I do not have wifi at home and my.phone is much too small to.put anything that important on.
Meanwhile, I discovered that my antennae did not pick up any stations under channel 6 and I actually figured out how to add them manually (one was DWTS. Cannot miss that) Whew. Hard work but I did it on my converter box in the past so I knew it was possible. Need to go to Best Buy to look at antennae.
Showtalk
Staff

Nov-23

See, you are a television techie.

kizmet1

Nov-23

Ha ha ha.
If I had a car I would go to Good Will and get a used one on display. At least I would know it works. I got one that way. Another was a Costco demo. Still works.
Showtalk
Staff

Nov-23

Once you get this one working, you will like it.