Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Showtalk

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Crazy, inept Mayor poll. My city Mayor is...   The Serious You: How Current Events Affect You

Started Nov-23 by Showtalk; 13343 views.

DH's nurse told him that he should wait two weeks before going about his ways.  She said it takes that long before it becomes effective.

I didn't feel the shot either.  I'm not sure I felt more invigorated though.  I know that I didn't feel bad.  I had no reaction, no soreness anything.

DH went to the hospital for his shots.  It was very efficient.  He went to one lady n checked in then went to the nurse n got his shot n sat for 15 minutes in chairs they had set up not too far away.  Then after that, they could leave.

Showtalk
Host

Mar-25

Two weeks after the second shot. There is some immunity after the first.

Showtalk
Host

Mar-25

That may be because you’ve already had Covid.

Showtalk
Host

Mar-25

I’ve heard the same, hospitals are very efficient.

No real side effects. It has been 9 days. Booster shots are April 6th.

I tipped off some younger friends that they are now taking walk-ins, and so they went and got their first covid shot today.

About May 6th or so, we should finally be safe from the "maskhole Karens" running around loose.

Invigoration may have been psychosomatic, kind of like because finally some kind of action was actually taken, and thus progress was happening.

Showtalk
Host

Mar-25

Most people are not getting first shot reactions.  It’s good you were able to send people for vaccines.  Many states are opening up to younger adults.

Even second shot reactions are rarely severe.

We'll know for sure the Tuesday after Easter if the second one really knocks us down or not.