Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Showtalk

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Crazy, inept Mayor poll. My city Mayor is...   The Serious You: How Current Events Affect You

Started Nov-23 by Showtalk; 12726 views.

Well, it's not guaranteed, but it should be close to being.

Go in about 1 1/2 hrs to get second shot.  Will report here to let you knw the results, hopefully none!

Oh dear, I feel for her.  My muscles weren't very strong but wasn't quite that bad.  SHe has to have 24 hour nursing care?  Wow.  

My pt has ended.  They supposedly applied for more but I haven't heard anything.  Being the company they were, I doubt that they even did.  I go to my primary care internist soon so will ask her for more.

Showtalk
Host

Apr-8

I’ve been vaccinated without many side effects.  Most people I hear from have mild ones or none.

Showtalk
Host

Apr-8

You can exercise on your own now. You learned the exercises. But it’s better with a PT, as they push you farther than you would alone.

I had absolutely zero side effects from the second shot.  Lucky me.  I've had my share...lol

I seldom do any now except for walking.  I'm walking more because our hall got new carpet...lol

Showtalk
Host

Apr-20

You had plenty of pre vaccine effects from Covid.  I bet you have very good antibodies now.

Showtalk
Host

Apr-20

You will gain strength every day.  The woman who lost the ability to walk after Covid can get around now with a walker.  She’s giving up her caregiver. 

Hope so on the antibodies!

So glad that the lady friend can get around now.  I walk lots, more on some days.