Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Showtalk

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Crazy, inept Mayor poll. My city Mayor is...   The Serious You: How Current Events Affect You

Started Nov-23 by Showtalk; 2906 views.
kizmet1

Nov-29

I have a stash of evidence in case he tries more. He must have a huge swollen ego. He used to get his old 50's Corvette out of storage every summer and drive it to work. It had a very loud engine like teens did a long time ago. All his vehicles did. Someone must have told him about a law against noise pollution as all his cars are quiet now.
Showtalk
Host

Nov-29

Maybe he was ticketed.

kizmet1

Nov-29

I am sure of it. When he started there were no noise pollution laws. He even had a loud muffler on his cadilac.
Now, they are everywhere.
Showtalk
Host

Nov-30

My neighbor has a very expensive car that sounds like a broken coffee grinder.  Either they got it fixed or it belongs to their child who doesn’t live there because I don’t hear it anymore.

kizmet1

Nov-30

I think my neighbor keeps trying to relive his youth when all teens and 20 somethings had cars with missing mufflers.
Showtalk
Host

Nov-30

My neighbor is a 20 something.

Certainly better than the lunacy that seems to dominate the blue cities.

Showtalk said:

The mayors we heard about in the news have huge, crowded cities and like to control people.

That's what the fellow filling in for Rush Limbaugh said today.

The elite types who follow the Communist manifesto all about control and obedience, and not science based public health or basic economic theory.

Or as someone I know says - the kind of mayors who are compensating for some -shortcomings- elsewhere and are taking it out on everyone else.

Maybe you could ask how to gather evidence with proper chain of custody and find what kind of environmental laws at the state and federal level are being violated, and what agency might actually do something.