Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Showtalk

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Hi from Boots   The Healthy You: Health and Fitness Polls

Started Jan-3 by Fancy Boots (FancyBoots); 167 views.

I am home from the hospital with 4 new medications.  I do go back to the big downtown hospital next Wednesday for get an infusion medication.

The FDA has authorized the emergency use of Casirivimab & Imdevimab for the treatment of COVID.  Even though I have Double Pneumonia, I don't have major breathing problems whiich is in my favor.

I of course don't feel good at all, still having some symptoms of this all.  I sleep a lot, drink a lot of water, eat small amounts.  I have lost some weight which is not the easy way to lose weight at all.

So back to the comfort of my recliner & bed.

Thanks for all of your concern.   Sorry, I just don't feel like reading your posts, but I will as soon as possible. Take care & I'll talk soon.

Boots

Showtalk
Host

Jan-4

We are relieved you are well enough to go home. Rest and get better!

kizmet1

Jan-4

I tried and tried and tried ti welcome you back yesterday but there was a glitch in the system that didn't want to recogniz my cell phone. Anyway, very glad your stay was short and that you had a cell phone to keep you in touch with everyone.
Showtalk
Host

Jan-10

I heard you are back in the ICU. Get well soon!

Showtalk
Host

Jan-24

We are so happy to hear you are out of the ICU again. Get well soon!