Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Showtalk

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Would you use Gorilla Glue on your hair or body?   The Real You: Personality Poll

Started Feb-16 by Showtalk; 2328 views.

No way. But I did get a good laugh out of reading about that latest snowflake who did. Hahahaha. It wasn't quite a dribble milk or Dr Pepper out of one's nose level of hilarious but it was still really funny to read about her whining about it the way my generation would have expected a pre-schooler to.

They sure do take another couple of decades to grow up these days. I wouldn't mind yelling "now you kids get off my lawn" at her - haha.

Showtalk said:

Another person, a man, glued a cup to his nose and had to have it removed in the ER.

<voice - Yoda> The stupid is strong is that one

As for Gorilla Glue girl and cup to nose dude, just gotta say to them "Here's your sign".

I just hate stupid people.
They should have to wear signs that just say I'm stupid.
That way you wouldn't rely on them, would you?
You wouldn't ask them anything. It would be like, "Excuse me... oops,
never mind"
"I didn't see your sign."

Showtalk
Host

Mar-6

Even if she didn’t believe it would harden like it did, why use glue at all?

Showtalk
Host

Mar-6

Yes, he knew someone else had a bad outcome, so he had to try it. Unless he was drunk, it doesn’t make sense. If he was, he should stop drinking.

Showtalk said:

Even if she didn’t believe it would harden like it did, why use glue at all?

Why use glue at all? Maybe she'd seen it used to assemble her sign. The sign she forgot to carry that says "I'm Stupid". Or it might have made her think twice - hahahaha.

Or maybe that was the final qualification to be issued the sign.

Or, he was just extra stupid :)

Showtalk
Host

Mar-12

She was using a brand of hairspray called Got2b Glued and thought Gorilla Glue was similar.  

Showtalk
Host

Mar-12

He doesn’t understand cause and effect or syllogisms.

It makes me laugh because I've used Gorilla Glue for years for stuff.

Showtalk
Host

Mar-20

Does it work?  Would you ever use it on your hair?