Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Showtalk

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Did you lose power during the Great Storm of 2021?   The Natural You: Wild Kingdom

Started Feb-18 by Showtalk; 5513 views.

Thats where we get that as well.  Best price around.

Showtalk
Host

Mar-11

Yes it has the best price. I need to make a run soon.

DH just said that.  lol.  We buy our eggs there too as well as a couple more items.

Showtalk
Host

Mar-11

They have a good selection.

About the only thing I don't care for are their clothes.  I just don't care for their selections for women.  Too many selections for younger women.  I suppose that is their largest crowd buying though.

Showtalk
Host

Mar-12

I buy a few things but a lot of their clothing is what they can find to sell cheaply, not necessarily useful.  

I've seen a lot of workout clothing@ Costco.  I used to find more in the clothing line at Sam's but haven't been in a long time although we do have a Sam's very close.  Maybe I can look there soon.

Showtalk
Host

Mar-12

I haven’t bought clothing in a while as I’m not going anywhere.

I'm certainly not planning on going anywhere anytime soon but I used to look when I was there.  I have been since early December.  DH has taken that job now.  smile

Showtalk
Host

Mar-13

I don’t buy a lot of clothes there but occasionally I find something I really like.