Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Showtalk

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

A Coming Covid Catastrophe   The Healthy You: Health and Fitness Polls

Started Mar-15 by Dee (DLAINEDEE); 995 views.
Dee (DLAINEDEE)

Mar-15

https://www.brighteon.com/257797f0-06fa-4596-be69-af71bb3adc21

If you never watch another video in your life concerning these covid vaccines, this is a must see.  Please get this out to your family, friends, and anyone that will listen.

Showtalk
Host

Mar-16

Bossche is not unbiased or particularly credible.  He is a vaccine researcher, and has a hidden agenda.

Dee (DLAINEDEE)

Mar-16

Did you even listen to the entire video?  He put his entire career on the line.  His career is probably over.  However, why shoot the messenger, listen to what he is saying.  And he is not the only one saying it.  DO NOT take any of those vaccines.  They are killing 1000s, and they are covering it up.

Oh well, I don't plan to take it.  They can put me in a concentration camp and shoot me in the head, but I will never take it.

How are they covering it up exactly?

Showtalk
Host

Mar-16

They can’t cover up vaccine deaths. There are too many eyes on it.

Dee (DLAINEDEE)

Mar-16

Of course they can and they are.  They have just about censored everyone that speaks the truth, on any subject that they want to control the narrative.  And that includes everything to do with this lock down, face mussels, destruction of our economy, destruction of our small businesses, and a vaccine that will kill more people then this plandemic ever could.  And not all deaths will be right away, though many are.

You keep watching mainstream media and worse, believing those liars, you will continue to be deceived.  At least see what the thousands of other doctors and scientists are saying, so you can at least think critically and THINK for yourself.  Stop letting mainstream media, owned by the worst people, the most evilest people on this planet, stop letting them tell you how to think.

You're my friend, I really care...

WALTER784

Mar-17

He's a veterinarian with training concerning viruses concerning people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEyQi__zTuo

FWIW

Showtalk
Host

Mar-17

I can tell you are passionate about this.  I’m curious since you are obviously not getting the vaccine, but why do you not want anyone else to get it if they want it?

Dee (DLAINEDEE)

Mar-17

If they are not the ones to die within hours to a few days after taking it, they will end up being sterile and die of cancer within a few years.  That is what Fauci and Gates are hoping for, a few years, so most won't know it was caused by the vaccines.  Gates has said numerous times, and I have watched his conferences, he wants to get the population down to ZERO, or the plebs down to zero anyway.  Fauci is Gates' right hand man.

You cannot sue them if you are harmed or killed by any vaccines, and they know it.  They want all your money and they want you dead.  And right now they are starting with the elderly and people collecting their hard earned pensions and social security.  And the sickest part, is now they are going after pregnant woman and babies!

I don't think you have watched the video yet, that much is obvious.

Stop thinking these evil satanic people care about you, because they don't!

I showed you the CDC document showing that no more died in 2020, then died in 2018 and 2019.  And you blew it off as if it didn't mean anything.  That document should have told you they are lying through their teeth!

Mainstream media is part of the deception.  Anyone that dare speak the truth is demonized, fired, censored, and in many cases, depending on their influence with the people, killed.

I've told you before.  Because gain of function is illegal in this country, Fauci and Gates, along with Obama, illegally transported the virus out of the North Carolina lvl 4 lab, and shipped into China.

Hegelian Dialectic!

To answer your question, because I care about humanity.  I care about everyone.

Dee (DLAINEDEE)

Mar-17

I edited it, because I forgot about them going after pregnant woman and babies.