Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Showtalk

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Looking for myself   The Social You: Interactive

Started May-28 by Workingguy2; 286 views.
Workingguy2

May-28

High there. I'm not even high here anymore.

I've been looking for myself and figured this would be as good a place as any becaaaaauuuse, it's full of humor like I am.
I'm also pretty full of other stuff alsostuck_out_tongue

My name is Ron.
I've been called other things however, since I am no longer married, none of those apply.

I actually was drawn here by the humor of Walter. Isn't he the guy with the hole in his back who sits on a stool next to a guy who can't move his mouth?

I'll be around.

Showtalk
Host

May-28

I’m not sure what you just said so I let your post through.  Everyone is welcome, but remember, be kind or at least polite.

WALTER784

May-28

Workingguy2 said...

I actually was drawn here by the humor of Walter. Isn't he the guy with the hole in his back who sits on a stool next to a guy who can't move his mouth?

<Walter mimic>Shut up, go sit in the corner and pee on yourself...</Walter mimic> (Said in the best Walter mimic I could.) (* CHUCKLE *)

Oh, and no... I can't move my own mouth, but I let Jeff move it for me. And the hole is in my neck... not the back of my head you ########! (* ROFLMAO *)

How did you know it was me?

FWIW

• Edited May 28, 2021 9:52 pm  by  WALTER784
WALTER784

May-28

Showtalk said...

I’m not sure what you just said so I let your post through.

I know... and enjoyed his post... just see my reply to him and watch the videoclip to better understand. (* BIG GRIN *)

FWIW

Showtalk
Host

May-29

You know that guy?

WALTER784

May-30

Nope... first time I've seen his handle, but I knew the ventriloquist "Walter" he was talking about.

FWIW

Workingguy2

Jun-5

Neither of us know wha I was and usually AM talking about.

What I DO know is that I am one of those people who is able to laugh at myself and I do that often.stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

Workingguy2

Jun-5

Hey, Walter.

I also enjoyed YOUR humor.stuck_out_tongue

Showtalk
Host

Jun-5

Then you will enjoy us here.  We have a lot of humor, and other things 

WALTER784

Jun-6

Workingguy2 said...

Hey, Walter.

I also enjoyed YOUR humor.

Glad you liked it...

If you like Walter the maniquin... I figured you would like his filthy mouth satire as well!

FWIW