Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Showtalk

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Would you pay extra for a food shopper to also put away your groceries?   The Consumer You: Marketplace

Started 6/1/21 by Showtalk; 2461 views.
WALTER784 said:

LOL... don't even want to think about that. I wouldn't mind spending about an hour in a petting zoo with them, but in the house? Nope!

There is a video on their Youtube channel that shows the puma getting up on the bed, snuggling up against him, then lick his head with that big sandpaper tongue.

Pumas are part of the felidae family. They can purr and meow. And when they really get purring, they also knead their paws. Did you see the claws on that cat? Surprisingly he doesn't dig his claws in and lets them be trimmed.

He weighs about half what a normal puma would weigh due to chronic health problems he was born with.

WALTER784

Jul-2

$1,661.87 in cats (ROCKETMAN_S) said...

There is a video on their Youtube channel that shows the puma getting up on the bed, snuggling up against him, then lick his head with that big sandpaper tongue.

I saw that one.

Pumas are part of the felidae family. They can purr and meow. And when they really get purring, they also knead their paws.

I saw that Cheetah purr too. As for kneading their paws... I've seen that with an ordinary house cat, but could imagine it would be a common feline trait.

Did you see the claws on that cat? Surprisingly he doesn't dig his claws in and lets them be trimmed.

Yeah, I saw that video where they were cleaning various things around his claws too. I'm just surprised they haven't gotten them declawed!

He weighs about half what a normal puma would weigh due to chronic health problems he was born with.

I didn't know that but still... even at half weight... it would be hard to breath with him laying across your chest!

FWIW

WALTER784 said:

I didn't know that but still... even at half weight... it would be hard to breath with him laying across your chest!

Imagine it's 4 AM - you have a full bladder. And kitty walks across the bed and steps right on it.

WALTER784

Jul-2

Imagine it's 4 AM - you have a full bladder. And kitty walks across the bed and steps right on it.

I'll leave Imagine to the Beatles and won't go there myself! (* LOL *)

FWIW