Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Showtalk

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

You Have One Week to Tell Amazon Not to   The Serious You: How Current Events Affect You

Started Jun-2 by WALTER784; 2222 views.

The elites always exempt themselves.

look at kim Jong un and his well fed corpulent self, versus the starving North Koreans.

WALTER784

Jun-23

$1,661.87 in cats (ROCKETMAN_S) said...

The elites always exempt themselves.

look at kim Jong un and his well fed corpulent self, versus the starving North Koreans.

Well, remember when Obamacare first came out? All of Congress were exempt from having to join... everybody else was forced to get it and taxed if you didn't... except the elite Congress persons!

FWIW

Showtalk
Host

Jun-24

They claim they were all put in the same health plan but I never saw the actual plans.  If they make enough they can bypass health insurance and pay cash.

WALTER784

Jun-25

Showtalk said...

They claim they were all put in the same health plan but I never saw the actual plans.  If they make enough they can bypass health insurance and pay cash.

Congress' illegal and egregious Obamacare exemption, explained

by Michael F. Cannon & John Malcolm  | September 05, 2017 11:17 AM

>>>Congress' ongoing failure to repeal Obamacare means ordinary citizens will continue to suffer that law's rising penalties, wage cuts, reduced choice, rising premiums, eroding coverage, administrative burdens, and collapsing markets, even as members of Congress enjoy special exemptions and illegal subsidies that spare them from the burdens of that law.<<<

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/congress-illegal-and-egregious-obamacare-exemption-explained

FWIW

Showtalk
Host

Jun-25

I’ve heard two vastly different things about it.

WALTER784

Jun-25

Showtalk said...

I’ve heard two vastly different things about it.

I've heard the opposite as well.

So when you have two entirely opposite stories, it's sort of hard to discern which is true and which is false. Usually the source helps discern partially that matter, but it's also sad that our society has dipped into the deep end this far that they're crippling our logical points of view any more!

FWIW

Showtalk
Host

Jun-25

We will find out eventually.

WALTER784

Jun-26

Showtalk said...

We will find out eventually.

Yes... but no telling how many months or years later.

Until the Mueller report came out... 1.8 years had gone by with people mistakenly thinking Trump had colluded with Russia.

The Hydroxychloraquin hoax lasted a little more than a year.

If only we had honest journalists only interested in reporting the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth without fear or favor... we wouldn't have to wait at all.

FWIW

Showtalk
Host

Jun-26

People knew Trump didn’t collide with Russia.  Didn’t you know?

WALTER784

Jun-27

Showtalk said...

People knew Trump didn’t collide with Russia.  Didn’t you know?

I think your auto-correct kicked in there...

We all knew he didn't collude... not collide!

But Hillary Clinton and the DNC wasted $48 million pushing the narrative that he did collude with Russia and ended up with absolutely nothing to show for it but egg on their face!

FWIW